PDA

View Full Version : what is everyone doing right now?

sirrahbed
02-26-2006, 01:54 PM
I have done this a few times in another forum and it usually fun to read about what life is like at your house.

Here? It is Sunday afternoon and as usual, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/sirrahbed/siggys/jammiesa.gif, kitty cat ones. :o

All six cats are sleeping. This is nothing new, of course. The babies, Lizzie and Robbie, are curled up together in their favorite fleece bed. Emily is on her pillow - way up on top of the bedroom dresser, Eliot is on another dresser in his own bed, Dylan is in a window hammock in the bedroom and Boomer is in a hammock in the dining room. hmmm...pretty much where they were last Sunday.

Hubby is in an organizing mood and is boxing up the contents of daughter Missy's closet. There must be 100 stuffed animals in there!

I have been shopping on eBay for the last hour or so...

Supper was pinto beans and mexican cornbread. I have a new cast iron skillet and had to make cornbread!! I started the beans last night - yummy!! This is a favorite southern meal.

Later, hubby and I will finish watching Pearl Harbor movie...

So, what is going on at your house?? :D

Kfamr
02-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Just got out of the shower, getting ready to go to my sister's for dinner - bringing Kiara (Simba & Nala went last time) - When I get home I'll probably be posting pictures or going to bed. :p

gemini9961
02-26-2006, 02:03 PM
Well I am at work but I am trying to not lose my sanity. This place can drive ya to drink, if only I could here, things would run so much smoother. :eek: I am browsing PT as you can tell since I saw this thread. Have my feet propped up on my computer tower and am taking the incoming calls/faxes and calling people back. Sounds easy, but it really sucks.

Christiansmommy
02-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Hubby just took the last few christmas lights off of the very high top peak of the house (we either haven't been home on the weekend, or there has been rain/snow/ice on roof, making it even more unsafe...glad he is done with it,and safely down).

We are about to watch NASCAR.

I made Christian a portable Thomas the Tank Engine wood train table...and I painted some bushes and grass on it, but need more colors to finish it...so that is put aside for later...

We'll be eating homemade meatball sandwich's in a little bit for an early dinner...

That's about it...think I will go put on some comfy clothes, and get these jeans off...i hate wearing jeans, even maternity ones, when I am pregnant..i need comfort!!

slleipnir
02-26-2006, 02:37 PM
I just got back from taking the pups for a run. I posted some pictures...and now I'm feeling pretty tired/hungry. I think I'll grab something to eat and watch some show...I'm going skating later for the first time in YEARS. I will probably die.

zippy-kat
02-26-2006, 02:40 PM
I'm fresh out of the shower, dressed in capris and a tee but getting ready to put on some yoga pants, socks, and long-sleeves; it's a bit chilly! I just finished lunch (roast beef & mozarella on a roll, 2 pb cookies) and am lazily sipping a soda while talking to Staci (Shais_mom). I'm also perusing different sites (such as Monster.com) - looking/applying for a new job.

K'Cee just finished a bite of lunch and is washing her cute little face. Piper's napping on a bed of hay in his hutch.

Sundays are such beautifully lazy days... the only thing I have planned is to watch Bare Escentuals on QVC later tonight. lol

Alysser
02-26-2006, 02:41 PM
Well, Im sitting her typing this. BORED! Waiting, for my friends mom to pick me up so we can go mini golfing lol. Dog is barking. The bird is eating. My parents are looking at pictures from Italy. Nothing really..... :)

finn's mom
02-26-2006, 02:41 PM
I'm knitting my second hat! :)

shais_mom
02-26-2006, 02:49 PM
I tore myself out of bed early today - went to church - went to the grocery for lunch supplies. Fixed lunch which consisted of pasta- parmesan-ricotta cheese- asparagus-turkey bacon and a bit of garlic powder - yummy
Have watched TV - putzed around online. The kitties are asleep on my unmade bed and Keeg is zonked beside it - I am listening to TLC and the washer running. :)

davidpizzica
02-26-2006, 03:33 PM
How's this for a whole bunch of excitement?! I went to church this morning, had choir practice, bought a subway sub for dinner (inhaled that), then I had the fun task of changing the girl's litter pans, now I'm relaxing a little before I go bowling tonight. Such is the life of a bachelor!

k9krazee
02-26-2006, 03:38 PM
Well, its 4:36pm, still in my Pajamas :o and have done a whole lot of nothin all day! :D I'm actually in the middle of making dinner right now, just cheesy potatoes and ham...the dogs are surrounding me, its getting close to their dinner time, lol.

popcornbird
02-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Let's see. Woke up in the morning before dawn. Laid there in bed for awhile, not wanting to get out because it was cold. :p Decided to read a book until I felt warmer. Finally got out of bed at around 7:30. Made my bed, cleaned the room, woke the tiels up, and took them downstairs. Gave the tiels breakfast...Looked outside and saw Emmy (the stray cat that now thinks she's my pet ;)) meowing outside. Fed Emmy.

Meanwhile, my family came down. We had breakfast together, and a morning family chat. I spent some time in the backyard, first trying to socialize a bit with the kitty...then fertilizing the plants with my mom. Then, I talked to my husband on the phone. After that, we all had lunch together, and now I'm online chatting with family and friends. I will probably get up from the computer in awhile and go to exercise. I've been working on losing a few extra pounds, and so far, so good...so, got to keep it up! Yippee!

Edwina's Secretary
02-26-2006, 03:47 PM
Am I glad I saw this! I realized the E's were still outside (as a reward for being good for a nail cutting) and I hadn't checked on them for a bit!

Not to worry. Both were behaving and simply enjoying the warm breeze!

Toby's my baby
02-26-2006, 04:45 PM
Sitting here, waiting for someone to yell at me to come set the table for supper. . . :p. Haven't done much of anything today, went to church (had no attention span what-so-ever *today* so I have no idea what he said :o), came home, put my pj's back on, watched some tv, and have been on and off of the computer. I just got back inside from playing with the girls, feeding the horses, and watering the ducks. :p

king2005
02-26-2006, 04:48 PM
been watching Quantuim Leap since 9am (its now 5:48pm)!

dogzr#1
02-26-2006, 04:48 PM
Well it is 4:45 here and our day is coming to a close. This morning I woke up at around 8:00 or so and lazied around for about an hour. Then i fed the pooches, gave the birds fresh food and water and started to get ready to go eat breakfast at IHOP. After breakfast we went to the mall and I bought some new socks, undies( :o ) and a new pair of shoes. Then we went to Office Depot for a few pens and supplies. Then we came home and I started working on my report that is due tommorow. Cleaned the house a little and now I am eating girl scout cookies while surfing the net.

Cookiebaker
02-26-2006, 04:55 PM
Cool thread! :cool:

We went to Church this morning, and came home and grabbed a bite to eat for lunch. Then, we went to visit my Mom & Dad-in-law. Mark tried to get them hooked up on wireless internet (no success), and then we went to Play practice.

We are going to be in a play on Easter Weekend, and today we were practicing the first scene. Fun!

On the way home, I stopped at the store to buy a present for a friend of mine. Mark is changing his clothes right now, and then we will take the dogs for a 30 minute walk. Right after that, we are headed to Church for the evening service (Praise and Worship time). After Church, we will be going out with friends to Pizza Hut! Then I will come home, and get ready for another Monday morning. Blech.

Almita
02-26-2006, 05:12 PM
Awesome thread!

Well...today i woke up at 12pm becuase I was tired from school waking up early for tests and didn't have enough so i now I feel great and all energized! Took a nice hot shower got in to comfortable clothes. Now i'm online chatting with my friends and new boyfriend. Listening tv and waiting for my mom to finish making dinner.

Vette
02-26-2006, 05:26 PM
Ive only been up a couple of hours. :o as i cant sleep if i go to bed anytime before 4:AM. been like that as long as i can remember...

and waiting for my mom to yell "come and get it!" but she hasnt even started our dinner yet. LOL and im browsing a LOST fourm looking at Matthew and Jate pictures and waiting for my best friend to log on line.

wow interesting. :o LOL

Alysser
02-26-2006, 05:33 PM
I don't know why, but I enjoy reading this lol. Seeing what everyone did today is cool. :o

chocolatepuppy
02-26-2006, 05:44 PM
Went to church this morning, then headed for the petstores. ;) Had spaghetti and meatballs for dinner. Gonna have some online time and then call my mom for our Sunday evening chat. Of course hubby and the furkids are all napping. :)

joanofark
02-26-2006, 06:51 PM
Went to church at 5:00AM this morning came home at 7:00, went to bed, woke up at 10:00 got online with my friends then got off and went to the movies (I saw The Chronicals of Narnia for my 3rd time:p). Then came home and got on here:p

Kfamr
02-26-2006, 06:54 PM
Giving the pups their grooming session.

1 down... 2 to go.

3 dogs, 2 baths per dog (I shampoo them twice, condition them once.)
54 nails to be clipped
6 ears to be cleaned
3 furry bodies to be brushed.
LOTS of teeth to be brushed!

buttercup132
02-26-2006, 07:04 PM
Well I went to work at 8 came home at 4 , let teddy out for the night,went had a shower,ate dinner, then went outside and played fetch with the dogs, and now I'm talking on PT and playing with Teddy

sammy101
02-26-2006, 07:18 PM
I was out with friends all day,and went to eat at Fudruckers.I just got home and now i'm browsing PT,and checking my e-mails!Nothing to exciting

RobiLee
02-26-2006, 07:24 PM
Today was a nice relaxing day. Chatted with Anna this morning. Made a pot of beef stew. Did laundry. Ate lunch with Alden, packed his dinner and saw him off too work. Did the dishes. Played some euchre online. Took a shower and put on some clean pajamas;), then curled up with the furkids and settled in to watch the Nascar race. After the race I talked to Alden for a bit on the phone and now I'm on here :p .

A pretty good day!

Pam
02-26-2006, 09:36 PM
What an interesting thread, but unfortunately my day wasn't very interesting. :p Went to church, came home and did laundry and my weekly ironing. Took a one hour afternoon nap and then made dinner. I just got done watching something on Discovery Health about a 38 year old man who weighed 750+ lbs. Unfortunately he died at the end. :( Now I am just checking in on PT before getting the PJs on. :)

sirrahbed
02-28-2006, 06:56 AM
I don't know why, but I enjoy reading this lol. Seeing what everyone did today is cool. :o

I enjoy it also, Maltese_Love. It feels like I have had a chat with friends when I read what everyone's day is like. It doesn't matter if the days seems boring at all :)