PDA

View Full Version : Yoshe

chocolatepuppy
02-26-2006, 05:19 AM
Yoshe, what a pretty little piggie you were! I'm sorry to hear of your passing, and so young. :( I too had an Abyssinian who only lived to be nearly three due to breathing problems.
Yoshe will always be special to her human and memories never fade.I hope you enjoy this special day in Yoshes honor. :)

smokey the elder
02-26-2006, 07:08 AM
Yoshe, what a gorgeous little piggie you were! I'm so sorry that you had to go to the Rainbow Bridge, but your parents now know to watch your guinea pig friends more closely.

Jax
02-26-2006, 12:00 PM
RIP Pretty Yoshe!! What beautiful colors you had! :)

tatsxxx11
02-26-2006, 01:01 PM
Oh, what a beautiful, beautiful piggie you were, dear Yoshe. I can tell by the expression on that precious face of yours that you were the sweetest and gentlest of wheekers. I'm heartbroken to learn that you left for the Rainbow Bridge before your time, Yoshe:( I hope your Mom doesn't blame herself for your passing:( After reading her beautiful tribute to her best girl, well, it's clear there was never a more loved and cherished furkid than you and I know she would have done everything in her power to make you well again, had she known. I hope seeng you honored here today, reading all of the heartfelt messages will bring a smile to her face and help to heal her broken heart. You've earned your angel wings sweet baby girl, so play happyily and hard there at the Bridge with all of our furangels and wait patiently for that happy day when you and your Mom are together once more.

To the Mom of Yoshe...Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful girl with us. How blessed she was to have a loving and devoted guardian such as you. We are honored to have your beautiful Yoshe as our very special Sunday Pet of the Day. {{{HUGS}}}

Love, Sandra and pigs Moon and Rosie.

AvaJoy
02-26-2006, 06:42 PM
Darling Yoshe, I hope you are celebrating your honour as our POTD, pretty little piggie! You have been the inspiration for your Mom to nominate you, and that means you are exceptional! :) Your story is one that all other wheeker guardians can learn from, so although your life was all too short, it was purposeful. Never lose sight of the joy you brought while here on earth and may you rest in peace, darling Yoshe. Blessings to you and yours.

nonie
02-26-2006, 08:15 PM
The Rainbow Bridge is even more beautiful with you there. I'm so sorry your time here on earth was so short, and I pray you did not suffer too much. Your coat is glorious...and I know you are the envy of all the little piggies up above. May your Mom take comfort in fond memories and in knowing that one day you two will be re-united. May God bless you and your Mom.
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star

SweetHeart
02-26-2006, 09:12 PM
Dear little Yoshe I am so sorry that you had to pass but your mom will see you soon again. RIP little Yoshe!

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/002.gif

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/yoshe.gif