PDA

View Full Version : something nice...from Mother Theresa

finn's mom
02-25-2006, 04:11 PM
This may be something very difficult to really live up to, but, it's a wonderful thing to strive for. I think it's beautiful.

"People are often unreasonable, illogical and self-centered; Forgive them anyway. If you are kind, People may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be Kind anyway. If you are successful, you will win some false friends and some true enemies; Succeed anyway. If you are honest and frank, people may cheat you; Be honest and frank anyway. What you spend years building, someone could destroy overnight; Build anyway. If you find serenity and happiness, they may be jealous; Be happy anyway. The good you do today, people will often forget tomorrow; Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough; Give the world the best you've got anyway. You see, in the final analysis. it is between you and God; It is never between you and them anyway." -Mother Theresa

Daisy and Delilah
02-25-2006, 04:34 PM
Thanks for posting this Kari. It mirrors what me and my family were talking about earlier today. It's so hard to accomplish some of those things but I honestly strive to try to do the very best I can. I'll forward this to my family members in hopes that they will read it and also try to live up to this wonderful message. Boy does this hit close to home right now :)

Pawsitive Thinking
02-25-2006, 04:40 PM
Restores a bit of my dented faith in human nature ;) Thanks for this and your lovely, supportive pms

lizbud
02-25-2006, 04:59 PM
Give the world the best you've got anyway. You see, in the final analysis. it is between you and God; It is never between you and them anyway." -Mother Theresa

Sounds like a good thing to read to yourself every day. :) I really
liked this part.

joanofark
02-25-2006, 05:34 PM
I've saw this before- it's beautiful:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-26-2006, 07:42 AM
I love MOther Theresa!! She saved so many people from starvation; thanks to her we now have a beautiful Indian girl!!

moosmom
02-26-2006, 09:14 AM
Mother Theresa was always an idol of mine. She had THE biggest heart of gold and had this aura about her that gave me peace and serenity.

I'm going to copy what you posted and have it framed. It's far to true to not give it a place of honor.