PDA

View Full Version : Billy

chocolatepuppy
02-25-2006, 05:48 AM
Billy, you are so handsome! I would love to see you dance! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you have a fun day! :D

Jax
02-25-2006, 10:00 AM
You are pretty, Billy the Bird!! What a darling little face you have! You look so healthy and happy. Congrats to PRETTY BILLY BIRDY! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
02-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Good afternoon, brilliant, beautiful Billy!:) Hope you don't mind me calling you beautiful sweetheart, I don't you're a boy but "handsome" alone just doesn't do your stunning good looks justice!:) Wow, what a looker, I love that gorgeous tail, that splash of red! Now, I know you're a one person parrot but oh, what I wouldn't give to meet you up close and personal, share a bit of fried rice and an egg roll or two and perhaps be treated to a little Billy boogie...I hear you're quite the dancer!:D What a guy, what a best feathered kid!!! It was great fun getting to know you, Billy! Here's hoping you and your proud person are enjoying a very special, fun and food filled Pet of the Day celebration! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage precious Billy...dance up a storm!:D Love ya, Billy!

hellobaby
02-25-2006, 11:47 PM
Billy sounds like quite an entertainer and a real romeo!