PDA

View Full Version : A New Addition to the Robbins Family

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-18-2002, 02:30 PM
No, I am not pregnant and we are not getting a new dog. I am temporarily taking in my 17 year old brother.

Rami is going to be attending college here in Georgia and wants to come a few months early. He will be here either the last weekend in April or the first weekend in May. School starts in August.

Draker just loves Rami and I am sure they will have alot of fun together. I have alot of preparing to do. I have never been responsible for a teenager before and this is going to be a challange. I am sure we will be fine, though.

04-18-2002, 02:34 PM
He is a college teenager though.... um, I'm not sure if that is worse or better than a high school one though! ha ha ha:) It's great that Drake will have another playmate! It might be nice for you to have Rami around since Andrew is away:)

Good Luck Souraya:)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-18-2002, 02:39 PM
I'm sure both Drake and you will enjoy having Rami there. Have Fun!:)

anna_66
04-18-2002, 02:45 PM
Sounds like Drake will have a new buddy to play with! Hope you all have alot of fun together & good luck!

jennifert
04-19-2002, 09:28 AM
Well that will be pretty cool, having your brother there! Is he going to live with you while in school or just for the summer? Wont' it be nice to have someone around while Andrew is away...
And think of all the exercise that Mr Drakemeister will get with 2 people around!! NICE!! He'll be in heaven...:D :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-19-2002, 11:19 AM
Rami will be staying with me until school starts in August. I am looking forward to the company and Drake is going to have so much fun.

He came and visited this summer and him and Drake were inseprable. I live right in the lake and they went swimming all the time.

It will be an adventure. I think I will be heart broken if my Draker decides to snuggle with Rami at bedtime instead of me :(

mugsy
04-19-2002, 11:22 AM
That's great Souraya, now you have company, help, and a buddy for Drake all rolled into one!! Congrats on the new addition. Speaking of new dogs, what ever happened with your friend (I think his name is Mike) taking that other wolf hybrid?? I was thinking about that the other day.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-19-2002, 04:37 PM
Molly,

Funny you mention Mike and Harley. They are doing fine. Harley and his family are moving to Ft. Bragg at the end of April.

I stop by to visit Harley every now and then. He looks so much like the Draker. The two have never met.

mugsy
04-19-2002, 07:59 PM
Mike got orders eh? I hope everything is going well and thanks for the update. Can you get us an updated picture of Harley??