PDA

View Full Version : Ebony- My life so far (a biography)

Heather Wallace
04-18-2002, 01:35 PM
HI! I'M EBONY.

YOU ALL KNOW MY MUM bUNNY AND MY OTHER MUM HEATHER, SHE IS A BIG FAN OF PET TALK.

JUST WANT TO SHARE MY LIFE SO FAR WITH ALL OF YOU.

HERE I AM AT JUST THREE DAYS OLD, SEE, THERE I AM THE BLACK AND WHITE ONE IN THE CORNER. i'M JUST 3 DAYS OLD.:)

Heather Wallace
04-18-2002, 01:38 PM
THIS IS MY MUM, ME AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY. aS YOU CAN SEE I AM THE CUTEST.

WE ARE ONLY 2 WEEKS OLD HERE - AREN'T WE HUNGRY BUNNIES, OUR FIRST SOLID MEAl.

Heather Wallace
04-18-2002, 01:40 PM
THIS IS ME EATING, RUSSELL IS MY BEST FRIEND....

I LOVE EATING, DO YOU?

Heather Wallace
04-18-2002, 01:43 PM
AFTER A WHILE SOME OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS HAD TO FIND NEW HOMES BECAUSE HEATHER HAD HER HANDS FULL WITH SEVEN OF US.

LOOK AT HER DOESN'T SHE LOOK SAD ON THE DAY TWO OF THE BUNS HAD TO GO, THIS IS SMOKEY AND IVORY

momoffuzzyfaces
04-18-2002, 01:48 PM
Awww! How cute! The look on your Mom's face in the last picture makes me want to cry. I know I would be sad sending two of my babies out into the world even knowing they would have good homes. Ebony, you certainly are special. Thanks for sharing your baby pictures with us.:)

Heather Wallace
04-18-2002, 01:50 PM
NOW MUM, ME, CADBURY AND TWINKLE LIVE WITH HEATHER, WE HAVE OUR RABBIT RUN AND THE GARDEN. WE ARE VERY HAPPY TOGETHER, ALTHOUGH WE HAVE TO STAY AWAY FROM THE BOYS FOR THE MOMENT AS ARE HORMONES ARE BAD AT THE MOMENT.

HERE IS MUM AND ME IN THE GARDEN.

Ann
04-18-2002, 01:50 PM
Aaaaaaawww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Adorable!

Heather Wallace
04-18-2002, 01:53 PM
THANKS GUYS, BUT I HADN'T FINISHED MY STORY:(

HOPE YOU ALL READ THE REST OF IT.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-18-2002, 02:00 PM
Ebony, sorry, I jumped in the middle of your tail er tale there. I read the rest and loved the picture of you and your Mum! :)

anna_66
04-18-2002, 02:37 PM
Oh Heather! That was a wonderful story! Your "Buns" are such sweethearts I just want to give them a little {{{squeeze}}}!!

Daisylover
04-18-2002, 04:00 PM
As always, I just love the photos. Thanks so much for sharing. Maybe the other 3 kids need to do show and tell too!:D

Still trying to figure out if I have windows media so I can view the video. I've been kind of busy here at work (gasp!!!!...they actually expect me to do stuff other than send emails and read POTD!!!! How Cruel!!! How Mean!!!!....forgive me, my flair for drama overcame me for a moment!) :cool:

Heather Wallace
04-18-2002, 04:19 PM
Never mind Daisy, in your own time. Glad you like the biography, yes maybe I will do one for all the buns. thanks for the idea!

tatsxxx11
04-18-2002, 06:12 PM
A beautiful tale about a very beautiful bunster bunch! Beatrix Potter, watch out!! Thanks Ebony, you are delightful!!:)

zippy-kat
04-18-2002, 06:25 PM
Yes! Yes!! The other buns need to share their stories too!

LIFE STYLES OF THE SWEET & FLUFFY...

Gio
04-19-2002, 04:38 AM
Dear Ebony,

I really enjoyed your biography and I'm looking forward to any updates you might want to share with us. You truly are a very cute bunnie! :)

Bunnicula05
04-20-2002, 01:11 AM
EBONY, UR MY FAVORITE BUNNY! *BUNNY KISS* Thank your Mum (Heather and Bunny) for taking SUCH good care of you. How old are you and your brothers now?

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-20-2002, 01:19 AM
AWWWWWWWWW
Heather you have the cutest little bunnies !!!! :D
PLEASE give all of them a *BIG BEAR HUG* for me!!

Hi Ebony, I just love the picture of you and your mommy.... you two look just alike, wish I could give you a hug myself, but I'm hopin that your Heather mommy will for me! I loved your story hope we can get to hear your brothers and sisters stories too.

Heather Wallace
04-20-2002, 06:54 AM
Thanks everyone, glad you all enjoyed Ebony's story, yes she is a little cutie pie.

Meg, (bunnicula05) - the bunnies are now 5 1/2 months old. Time fly's.:)