PDA

View Full Version : Begging Fritz

fritz03
02-24-2006, 02:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/beggy1.jpg Fritz either wanting to go outside or start one of his tormenting sessions with which he did yesterday.he sit and beg like he does in the picture,then I would go to him and he would run back to the rec room.He did that several times until i threw a blanket on him and took him out.After that episode,he sat and begged in front of the fireplace for fresh water which I got him.He was content after that and snoozed under the couch.Today,he had a snooze in my chair,all fours in the air and in the sunshine which he loves to lay in.His Aunties are coming tomorrow,so Fritz is looking forward to getting spoiled with walks and treats.They are phoning later to confirm for sure they are coming.Supposed to get a little snow,hopefully it is not going to stop their coming.

Daisy and Delilah
02-24-2006, 03:55 PM
Fritzie, please tell Barry that we're pretty sure you're already spoiled so the Aunties won't be initiating that ;) ;) ;) What a cute little man you are Fritz! You've got everybody wrapped around those little paws don't you? You're just adorable as always. Have fun with the Aunties tomorrow buddy and don't do any more of those tormenting sessions please :)

Barry.....Fritz is just too cute!! :D