PDA

View Full Version : Snowball!!!!!

Miss Z
02-24-2006, 05:01 AM
Hiya Snowball! This is Miss Z's rat, Tia Maria, taking her place to have a good chat to you. It looks like you're having a good snooze there! And you've been in a show-and tell, same here! I'm sure that between us we have converted loads of people to the joys of us ratties;) So glad that this is another day for rats!

Luv Tia xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
^..^
=.=

Picolo
02-24-2006, 09:40 AM
To the kind lady who saw and listened. Little Snowball has a good home and in this world of dread and unkindness, your small token of heart has touched mine.

Thank you for saving Snowball. You have made me happy.

Picolo :)

kitten_kaboodle
02-24-2006, 11:36 AM
what a great story :)

i always feel so bad for the mice and rats they feed to the snakes. especially when you get attatched to them after science class.

I'm glad snowball found a loving home

Van10
02-24-2006, 11:45 AM
You are such a cutie Snowball! I'm glad that you found a furrever home in time!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-24-2006, 01:00 PM
What a great story, Snowbal!! Have lots of goodie snacks on your special day!!

Logan
02-24-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh my goodness! You have to be the most content rat I have ever seen, Snowball!!!! :)

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-24-2006, 03:46 PM
Oh my goodness! You have to be the most content rat I have ever seen, Snowball!!!! :)

Congratulations on being the Pet of the Day!!! :D
That's just what I was thinking!
What an adorable little face!!!
I'm so glad your wonderful mommy found you in time!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!! :D

tatsxxx11
02-24-2006, 04:38 PM
What a beautiful little rattie girl you are, dear Snowball! Oh, how sweet and content you look cuddling on your Mommy's shoulder:) I was so very touched, to tears, reading of your great escape! How could anyone resist than beautiful little face! Bless your dear Mom and Dad and all of those involved with Little Loveables Rats N Rescue, for providing loving homes for so many deserving creatures!:) What wonderful work they do and what great work YOU do Snowball, being such an awesome ambassador of rattien & rodent love! Your the best!:D I hope you're having a very special day celebrating your great honor with your proud family and all of yoru adoring friends and fans! We are so very proud and honored to crown you our EXTRA special and MOST deserving Pet of the Day:) Congratulations precious baby girl! Please have your Mom or Dad give you some extra cuddles and kisses for me! Long and happy life to you, adorable Snowball!:)

chocolatepuppy
02-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Snowball, you're a cutie! It sounds like you keep yourself very busy. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D