PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for a tattoo...

Jods
02-23-2006, 09:43 PM
My brothers best friend just died on Dec. 29 and it was sudden and its been really hard for him... He went in to the hosp at the end of nov because he was having bad headaches turns out he had cancer all though his body from his brain to his testicles and it had been there without him knowing for 3-4 yrs!! :eek: I know scary. We all loved and love this kid!! He was 19. WE miss him sooo much anyways on with why I'm posting, Alex (my brother) wants to get a memorial tattoo to represent their friendship it will be his first tattoo and will really mean alot to him. We are looking for Ideas so far we've brainstormed crosses, flames (him and my bro always tried to make the biggest fire at our cottage to impress the girls nextdoor ;) ) Scripture with his initials M.R.C 1986-2005. If anyone can help it would really mean alot to us. Espescially my brother he's a good kid... Scetches or ideas are welcome!! Please help us, I think it will really help my brother to overcome a little grief.
Thank you sooo much!!

Corinna
02-23-2006, 11:18 PM
Something a buch of the local cowboys did for a lost bullrider was a bucking bull with the words," you live on JD"
Find something that was a favirote thing he enjoyed .

shais_mom
02-23-2006, 11:35 PM
I like the flames idea.
I one day want to get a tiger lily b/c I spent a lot of time picking them with my grandma.

jesse_3
02-24-2006, 12:08 AM
I think that the fire idea is great. Maybe he could have something written with the flames, or something like that??

I wish him luck, and I am terribly sorry for his loss...
Stephanie

cyber-sibes
02-24-2006, 11:35 AM
No suggestions for a tattoo, but I wish him peace, and this poor boy's family too, how sad to loose their son like this. I can't imagine their grief. You will all be in my prayers.

moosmom
02-24-2006, 12:33 PM
Oh Jods,

Such a tragedy!! After my Dad died, I had a red heart on my right scapula (shoulder) with "Dad" in the middle, in his honor.

How about a heart with flames, with his initials and date on the inside??

Jadapit
02-24-2006, 12:45 PM
My oldest sons best friend (they were like brothers) the kids parents were into drugs bigtime so Robert (my sons friend) lived with us for almost a year. Anyway, its a long story but he was stabbed to death by a guy 17 times with a butcher knife. :( It was awful. It tore my son up it took him a long, long time to get over it I dont think he will ever be over it completey.

My son had a tattoo of his friends face done. It is an awesome tattoo. I'm really sorry about your brothers friend.

lv4dogs
02-24-2006, 12:55 PM
I like the flames idea, seeing as it is a true memory that they share.

I am sorry I can not help with any ideas, but I think the best ideas are that of something that they share or something that his friend was really fond of.

Husky_mom
02-27-2006, 08:28 PM
i actually have this idea i just need to scan it and upload it so i can show you, its basically the flames but better show it that describe it, i might be able to post ot tomorrow..........*fingers crossed*

Kfamr
02-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Is there anything that the friend was really into? For an example (I watch Miami Ink A LOT) A firefigher had a memorial for his co-worker and friend after his passing.

They drew a picture of firefighting related stuff, with his name and dates.