PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy is going to see the white coats today.

My Peanuts
02-23-2006, 04:14 PM
Actually we've been there a lot lately. His stones seem to be gone, but we are going in for yet another check up. He's finished with the bottles and bottles of meds and he's still on his prescription food. I just wanted to thank everyone for the well wishes and prayers for Jimmy. Those prayers really helped! It's scary to think how many times I've almost lost him and I've only had him since August.

Thanks again, and I'll let you know how the check up goes.

poofy
02-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Bless your heart, youve come thur a lot little guy..hangin there..

Jadapit
02-23-2006, 05:05 PM
That poor guy has sure been through a lot. I hope his check up is all good news!! :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-23-2006, 09:51 PM
Bless you for taking care of him. Jimmy just can't have any good luck can he? We hope and pray the little guy will be problem free very soon :)

luvofallhorses
02-23-2006, 10:11 PM
prayers going out that he feels better soon!! ***hugs***

K9karen
02-24-2006, 12:25 AM
Hope your check up goes perfectly, sweet babyface.

My Peanuts
02-24-2006, 12:07 PM
Ok, now he is on different prescription food. This is the third one they have tried. The first one was making his urine too acidic, the second too alkaline. Hopefully this new stuff does the trick. He's also on different antibiotics. They put a catheter in him and the doctor said it didn't go in as smoothly as it's supposed to, so there probably are still some crystals in there. He's acting fine, we just have to monitor his urine and make sure he's getting it out.

Ginger's Mom
02-24-2006, 01:03 PM
Aww, poor Jimmy. Hugs to him.

anna_66
02-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the update.

Sorry to hear that he's still not found the right food for him and that he may have more crystals. Poor boy:(

Lots of hugs and kisses to Jimmy.