PDA

View Full Version : Bodie

04-18-2002, 10:01 AM
As said before, we are all here because of our love for our pets... and here is our new addition. Take a look if you wish:)

Webshots (http://community.webshots.com/user/cheetoe777)

Presley
04-18-2002, 10:17 AM
Hi, Your pictures are lovely. Thank you so much for sharing them :)
Your pups sure do look happy :)

Dixieland Dancer
04-18-2002, 10:24 AM
They are beautiful. I especially like the one titled Twins! Hooch and Bodie look like littermates! More than Dixie and Dusty look like Mother and son! :eek: She is dark like yours and he is Golden Blond.

ellensy
04-18-2002, 10:30 AM
Beautiful all of them!!! :D

Stenograsaurus
04-18-2002, 10:44 AM
awww, how sweet.

jennifert
04-18-2002, 10:57 AM
BODIE IS ADORABLE!! What a sweet face he has! But I have a soft spot for the Hooch man!!!! How is he handling all this?

AdoreMyDogs
04-18-2002, 11:51 AM
They are BEAUTIFUL! Bodie is so pretty, and he really does look like Hoocher Smoocher. How are they all getting along? How did you get Bodie? Is he from a golden rescue group? How old is he?

tatsxxx11
04-18-2002, 12:07 PM
Hi there Bodie! Aren't you a gorgeous Golden! What a sweet, innocent face:) And you and Hooch do look like twins:) So happy to have met you dear Bodie!!

K9karen
04-18-2002, 12:39 PM
Gorgeous....I should say handsome...Sigh..Thanks for sharing..did my heart good!

04-18-2002, 02:18 PM
Thanks everyone! Bodie was from the shelter. He was surrendered just the day before. We were there donating newspapers and of course I wanted to go peak at the doggies. Well, you know shelters don't get full breeds in very often. Lo and behold the first kennel had Bodie (then called Soldier) in it. I fell.... fell hard. So did Augie. We socialized him with Hooch and he won us over. We had brought Hooch with us because Jan, the shelter manager, loves Hooch and wanted to see him.

Bodie is a neutered male, 4 1/2 years old and he is great. The first night was rough but we all managed. Hooch is such a trooper!!! Man! He has put up with SOOOO much in the last few months. But, he is an angel. Lexi is doing fine but still her typical alpha self. But Bodie got her the first night and bit her nose... she shivered for an hour!! She has NEVER let any dog intimidate her but Bodie got her good. Her nose is healing though... some scars remain though:(

jennifert
04-18-2002, 02:26 PM
Angel, Why did the previous owners bring him in?

purrley
04-18-2002, 02:26 PM
Doggiemom - I so enjoyed your Website. All the pictures are wonderful and your babies are darling. Thanks for sharing them;)

04-18-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by jennifert
Angel, Why did the previous owners bring him in?

Um, I'm not sure Jenn. It didn't really say. But regardless, I think he was well taken care of and very well trained. His teeth looked great for him being 4 and he walks impecibly on a leash and when he is off leash is always right around us. He also likes to pick up his food bowl and walk around the house with it!! ha ha ha... I took pics of that last night and I will put them up today:)

anna_66
04-18-2002, 02:57 PM
OH BODIE! You are the most adorable dog! I'm soooo glad your mom finally told us all about you, I just couldn't wait to see the pics!
Angel, you make sure you give that sweetheart Bodie of your a big hug & smooch from me, OK?!:D
Oh, I forgot, this is my favorite pic of you boy!

Presley
04-18-2002, 03:09 PM
Isn't he just a cutie... I LOVE the nice rich colour like that... He looks so happy and sooooooo sweet. Just want to give him a big kiss on the top of that head!!!!

04-18-2002, 04:08 PM
How did you post the pic directly like that! That is what I have been trying to figure out. :rolleyes:

anna_66
04-18-2002, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by doggiemom
How did you post the pic directly like that! That is what I have been trying to figure out. :rolleyes:
Actually, I saved the pic of Bodie, then uploaded it to ImageStation (http://www.imagestation.com/) and then copied and pasted it!