PDA

View Full Version : Glacier's Delta is missing, needs all our prayers

K9soul
02-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Cross posting from Dog General.. just hoping to get more thoughts and prayers out there.. I feel so sick at heart I just wish there were something more I can do.

Oh, dear God, no....missing (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?t=99710)

Kfamr
02-23-2006, 02:08 PM
Great minds think alike.. I was just posting this is the prayer requests thread. How heartbreaking. I do hope Delta is found safe and is reunited with his pack.

beeniesmom
02-23-2006, 02:09 PM
Me too.
Come home soon.

caseysmom
02-23-2006, 02:12 PM
Even though I didn't respond I have been praying, I just don't know what to say and everytime I go to the thread I hope for good news.

Daisy and Delilah
02-23-2006, 02:30 PM
Thank you for starting this thread Jess. Tamara, Stuart, and Delta need all the prayers that Pet Talk can muster! It's breaking all of our hearts to see those wonderful people going through this. My heart breaks for you all. Please come home Delta!! Dear God, please protect Delta and bring him home safe :(

Vela
02-23-2006, 03:48 PM
I've been checking all day and the longer we go without news the worse I feel about it. I just hope he is found and that he's okay.

Alysser
02-23-2006, 04:00 PM
I know! That poor baby boy! Delts please come home!

dukedogsmom
02-23-2006, 04:34 PM
I'm so sorry. I haven't read story but I hope Delta is found safe and sound.

ParNone
02-23-2006, 05:01 PM
Hope Delta is found soon. Prayers and positive thoughts headed your way.

jesse_3
02-23-2006, 08:55 PM
I was thinking about posting a thread here too...I replied in Glaciers thread already..My heart is breaking for the whole crew, having Delta missing must be a nightmare...PT, Tamara, Stuart, and Delta need our prayers!

Stephanie, Jesse, and Splinter

Felicia's Mom
02-23-2006, 09:35 PM
Prayers being sent for Delta's safe return.

K9soul
02-24-2006, 09:51 AM
Glacier's latest update :(

Still no sign of him. My eyes are burning from all the crying I've done today and the tears keep coming. I've pretty much lost my voice from calling his name. I don't expect to sleep, but I'm going to lay down for awhile. I'll go out and call for him a few times though the night. I'll be back out at first light searching again.

Thank you all very much for your support and prayers.

Please keep the prayers and thoughts coming...

Pawsitive Thinking
02-24-2006, 09:55 AM
Dear Delta - please find your way home sweetheart.....all of PT will be with you

Barbara
02-24-2006, 09:56 AM
Please Delta, come home!
I hope so much he's safe and already on his way home.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-25-2006, 03:31 PM
http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?p=1422296#post1422296

Catty1
02-25-2006, 05:24 PM
Brody's mum - that text was a hoax, apparently. Someone(sorry I forgot your name) had traced it and was going to give the person a piece of their mind!

too bad

Pawsitive Thinking
02-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Tracked it to cbfsms.com - feel free to let them know what you think of them, I know I will!

This is where the hoax text came from

ComedyDevil
02-26-2006, 08:04 AM
cbfsms.com is a free texting site that anyone can use, I use it myself regularly. Whoever sent that text needs their head checked, but the website isnt to blame, only the individual who sent the text. Chances are it wasn't one of the 'regular' forum users, just some idiot who read the thread and thought it would be funny ... :rolleyes:

Delta, come home! :(

K9soul
02-26-2006, 09:12 AM
I'm sorry someone did that. I think it's important to try to keep in mind that many, many people view these threads who aren't even members and not registered, some of whom are probably just bored individuals who have no qualms about playing with people's feelings. I feel pretty certain (and certainly hope) that no regular members here would ever do such a cruel thing.

Delta is still missing, and still in my prayers.

Pawsitive Thinking
02-26-2006, 02:52 PM
I agree with you that it wouldn't have been one of the regular visitors to PT. I'm not going to waste any more time thinking about the numbskull who decided to send the text. Far more important to use the energy to wish Delta a safe journey home

rg_girlca
02-26-2006, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry that I am just seeing this now, as I don't visit General that often.

Glacier, I can only imagine how you must be feeling right now and my heart goes out to you. From reading all the posts here and in DG, you definitely have a lot of help coming your way in finding your precious Delta.

My prayers and positive thoughts are on the way, that Delta will show up safe and sound very soon.

((((((HUGS))))))