PDA

View Full Version : Ugh!!!!! :d

moosmom
02-23-2006, 10:27 AM
The starter on my car went yesterday. :mad: I was leaving for a PT gathering in Mass. when it happened. Fortunately, I wasn't stuck somewhere out in the boonies. It was in my parking space at home.

It was towed this morning to the dealer and I'm waiting for a phone call (which I KNOW can't be good). My co-worker Sara is picking me up for work tonight (we're working the same hours). I got a part-time job at Bed, Bath & Beyond.

*Sigh* What else could possibly happen. :rolleyes:

Vela
02-23-2006, 10:52 AM
Well hopefully it's not too bad, starters usually aren't too expensive, although from a dealership it may be, they are famous for high prices. Hope it's not too serious and you get it fixed soon. I hate when cars brak down, it's very inconvenent and usually expensive. Good luck!

poofy
02-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Hopefully youll get it fixed soon..what a mess cars can be..so sorry :(

Daisy and Delilah
02-23-2006, 12:48 PM
(((((HUGS DONNA))))) :) You've had enough bad luck. It's time for alot of good luck to come your way! :)

ramanth
02-23-2006, 01:57 PM
*HUGS* Andy just had his car in at the dealership. His brake light came on. Guess there was something wrong with the wiring.

moosmom
02-24-2006, 12:48 PM
I'm without my car till Monday afternoon. That's fine with me, I got nowhere to go. Can't WAIT to see this bill.

Looks like I'll be doing alot of knitting. Good thing I got plenty of yarn. :D