PDA

View Full Version : Widget

chocolatepuppy
02-23-2006, 05:13 AM
Widget, you're a cute little bunny! I hope you enjoy your special day as POTD! Congratulations! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
02-23-2006, 11:22 AM
What an adorable guy you are!
I think I'm in love!!! ♥♥♥
Sure sounds like you are already loved a lot!!!
What a wonderful picture of you! It sure made me grin! :D
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day! :D

Jax
02-23-2006, 11:55 AM
What a pretty bunny you are Wee Widget!! You are so darling and sound like a great friend. Congrats to WONDROUS WIDGET!! :) :D :)

athosjoe
02-23-2006, 12:53 PM
Hey Widget, you are adorable. I'm very interested in the outfit you have on. It is cool. :cool: I'd like to have one just like it. You didn't happen to buy it online did you?

tatsxxx11
02-23-2006, 03:29 PM
Hi there Widget!!! Awww! You're such a beautiful bunnster, looking extra sporty in your stylin' and colorful gear! :) It's great to see you out in the garden, taking in all of those exciting smells, sights and sounds! Bet that clover tastes mighty yummy too!

Bless your human for rescuing you and providing you with such a wonderful forever home! Wow, you've very own room!!!:D I'm sure it was a little scary at first, adjusting to your new digs and guardian. But it didn't take long for you and your Mom to bond and become the best of buds! What a terrific pair you guys make! I for one think bunnies make the sweetest companions and you precious Widget are the best of the best:)

Heartfelt congrats to you and your proud person, sweetheart! I hope today you're being spoiled shamelessly and throughly enjoying your reign as our most precious and deserving Pet of the Day!:) Gentle hugs and kisses to you, beautiful Widget! Please have your Mom give you some yummy bunny treats and cuddles for me!:)