PDA

View Full Version : Email Address For Fat Cat

Catty1
02-22-2006, 08:27 PM
This is one of the broadcasters that showed the picture and told the story. I emailed them and asked them to pass on the message to Xu Jirong regarding his cat.

From the story, they are Chinese/English broadcasters, chinabroadcast

[email protected]

I was going to post my email, but it wasn't automatically saved.

I also suggested to chinabroadcast that they could do a followup story on the progress of this kitty, who, if slimmer, would spend many MORE happy years with his family!

Spread the word, ok?

Catty1

catmandu
02-23-2006, 09:41 AM
Thats too Heavy for a cat,I sadlt Think Back to Pumppkin a Huge Orangie about 30 Pounds,who only lived to be 6.
And his last Months were sad as Pumpkin had suffered a Massive Stroke and was paralysed at the end of his life.
I hope that they can slim ths Cat down,for his own sake.

Randy_K
02-23-2006, 12:40 PM
You can get to the story on this link: ChinaStic (http://en.chinabroadcast.cn/974/2006/02/18/[email protected])

Xu’s 9 year old pet cat weighs 15 kg (33 lbs) and its "waist" measures around 77 cm (30 in)!

Catty1
02-23-2006, 01:34 PM
I am suggesting that if enough people send messages to the broadcasters of this story - Chinese ones, preferably - that they will take notice, and at least let the owner know of any response they are getting!

hugs
Catty1

carole
02-23-2006, 03:22 PM
It was obvious to me they loved their cat and it was very spoilt
but it is kinda cruel to allow it to be that overweight, hopefully the media attention will make them realise this and put him on a diet. :)