PDA

View Full Version : Heart broken

king2005
02-22-2006, 06:40 PM
My friend Alex (the one with the tan husky licking the bunny), just had his heart broken. He was forced to give all 3 of his beloved babies away, due to being forced to move back home(500km) after his roomy moved out. His roomy took Sid the GSD/cross (wont let Alex see him as they are fighting), Hollie the Huskey & Dash the kitten went to strangers.

He couldn't take them to his parents as his mom is deadly allergic to pets. The poor guy is heart broken & we're both crying.

He was in such a mess he forget to ask me for help :( As I could have atleast asked people here to take in one of his babies so he could know they are in good hands & I might have been able to take in 1 or both pooches, or atleast Hollie. He put so much time & love to show that people can love her & that he wouldn't beat her (she was abused & dumpped at the shelter). Alex said Hollie got out & tried to run after him as he was driving away :(

I'm on MSN right now trying to calm him down, hes a mess & I know he's crying.

Thank goodness, I just made him cry happy tears (FINALLY), I gave him my Ottawa # & told him my Shoulder is always open for tears :)

Thanks for letting me rant tears.. I never even got to see his babies, as this move happened MONTHS eariler then I thought :(

Toby's my baby
02-22-2006, 08:28 PM
That is horrible :( I dont know what I would do if I was in his situation. I am very sorry, I hope he is going to be all right, and his babies are in good hands . . ! {{HUGS}}

king2005
02-23-2006, 06:10 AM
I just don't know what to do :(
Hollie was his first dog, Sid was his 2ed dog that he was soooo excited to get as it was a puppy, so Sid was his first puppy. Then dash was his first cat... Its a lot of firsts to loose in 1 day :(

I really don't know how to calm him down, as he is quite depressed, to the point hes just staying at home & doing nothing :(

Karen
02-23-2006, 10:26 AM
Tell him he is in our prayers.

Then tell him, though his heart is broken, that he is a wonderful, terrific person. After all, he took in these animals originally, and was such a good person, and loved and treated them so well, that they will make three other homes happier, better places.

We know that was not what he intended, but that is a nice gift to give to someone, a healthy, well-socialized and loving freind.

And someday, someday soon, when he is in a better place in his life and a home of his own again, he can take in new animals, rescues, even, and love them, too.

lv4dogs
02-23-2006, 11:47 AM
Oh Jess, thanks for being such a wonderful friend of his. Tell him he's in my thoughts, as are his critters. I hope they are in good hands. hugs

king2005
02-23-2006, 06:04 PM
thanks Karen, I really liked that post, I'll tell him that :)

Thanks Sue... Maybe I can talk him into going to the Zoo with us, it'll be something he can look forward to :) I hope he says yes!

cyber-sibes
02-24-2006, 11:32 AM
Karen, you're so wise!
Yes, your friend is obviously a loving generous person, and he did what he thought was in his pets best interests, instead of being selfish and creating an impossibly difficult situation for his mom & dad. Sounds like he is a very loving son, too! :)