PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 148-Better late than never...

RICHARD
02-22-2006, 06:20 PM
SOrry kiddies....

I'll open up the bar and let you all in.....

Come on in...Hey!

Who is gonna wipe off the nose prints on the front window??? :D

Start the party!!

Corinna
02-22-2006, 06:45 PM
Every one must be busy in the Olympics. I ;ll take a DLC please.

Lady's Human
02-22-2006, 07:25 PM
I was beginning to wonder if you had sold management of Thursdays to a company from Dubai and left us hanging! :D

I'll take a large Irish, and some warm weather if you can ship it our way!

lbaker
02-22-2006, 07:30 PM
Nose prints GONE! I still have some skills left. DOTD, whatever it is. Thanks Mr Bartender. Comfort food works so let me start some biscuit mix. Buttermilk biscuits anyone? Real butter and maybe some Red-Eye gravy on the side with some baked ham and beans & rice. It may be late right now but if I start now leftovers for breakfast are always good. Right?!
.."a company from Dubai" ?? Come on LH, RICHARD selling out Thursdays?? HAH! That will be the day :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-22-2006, 07:35 PM
I don't know, LH, isn't drinking alcohol against some Muslim rules? We'll have to have Congress review this agreement and maybe see if we can get....ooohhh....maybe an Irish company to manage the place instead? ;) :D

Speaking of Irish....how about a shot of some good Irish sipping whiskey. Just one shot should take me all night to drink, and Mario and I will have a blast making funny faces after every sip. :D

Slick, are you going to be able to sleep tonight?

Hey, can somebody tell the Orc to get some more wood - he's blocking my view of the Women's Slalom....is that how you spell that? Oh well, give me another shot of that sipping whiskey and I won't care how [b]anything[/] is spelled! :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-22-2006, 07:37 PM
Nose prints GONE! I still have some skills left.

Laurie, are you home again or still in St. Louis with the scientists?

lbaker
02-22-2006, 07:42 PM
I'm mohe ~ er, home T&P. A bit worse for the wear but some good stories to bring to the bar when I catch up on sleep :rolleyes: Dealing with some $*it right now but we can chat longer later. Can we light a candle in the window this evening? MARIO! stop sipping all of Debbie's whiskey you little imp :eek:

Kfamr
02-22-2006, 08:16 PM
Hey! What are the chances of a poor boy getting some water around here?
http://petevents.com/~simba/Post2-21-2006/4.jpg
*kisses aunt Laurie with my slimey tongue*

THAT'S from Simba, not from me Laurie.. dream on! :p

gini
02-22-2006, 09:39 PM
Awww, you brought Simba to the bar.............here little love is a big bowl of water for you. Have you introduced Simba to Mario and Lady?

Laurie, good to see you home - and I will talk to you tomorrow night.

No drinks tonight - gotta get to the airport feeling great in the morning to pick up Mizz Slick - I have a few places I want to take her - but we will both
check in tomorrow and I am sure we will need some LARGE glasses of something good.

Oh, and I don't want ANYONE to buy out this bar............this is 1,000% American...........and it should stay that way.

Can you just imagine if we had a new owner and a bunch of rules...........
ha......................try and get us to obey them - Karen has enough trouble keeping us in line as it is.

slick
02-22-2006, 09:58 PM
Hey everyone! I got home from work about a 1/2 hour ago and now I'm up to my armpits in lists.....do this, do that, empty this, pack that.....I'm sure I will be up most of the night. My alarm will go off at 3:30am :eek:

Could I please have a double BM to go??

Laurie.....{{{hugs}}}

Hi to everyone else.....kisses to you Simba. Gotta run. See you in the morning Gini. :)

Karen
02-22-2006, 09:59 PM
That's a fabulous Simba photo! :) A nice hot chai, please, hold the yak butter!

Kfamr
02-22-2006, 10:10 PM
Nope... where are those rascals at? Simba doesn't like cherries, so Mario can have them all to himself.

I figured he'd like it here... there's lots of tables and chairs for him to lay under... and lots of hands to slip him something tasty. He may snore when he gets really comfortable so don't mind him. :o

Lady's Human
02-22-2006, 10:15 PM
Simba and Lady can have the Canine snoring chorus on the couch, the only problem is where are the humans going to sit. Now that lady has some competition in the under table ambush begging even, maybe she can lose some of those love handles!

davidpizzica
02-23-2006, 05:56 AM
YAWN! Good morning everyone! I'm getting the place cleaned up for today's activities. I'm listening to the Simba/Lady duet on the couch(I think Lady's a soprano!) I went to the L&F and retrieved Orc's remote so that he can get firewood. I have coffee going and even found some Bailey's for it too.

Lady's Human
02-23-2006, 12:03 PM
David, it's a good thing we put that remote away, orc looks well rested. He should have no problem with firewood today. I brought Irish form my home stash taday, so we're all set on that score.

Pot roast anyone?

davidpizzica
02-23-2006, 12:12 PM
David, it's a good thing we put that remote away, orc looks well rested. He should have no problem with firewood today. I brought Irish form my home stash taday, so we're all set on that score.

Pot roast anyone?
He looks very well rested for an Orc! LH, I find that getting TO the remote is half the fun. Put me down for pot roast!

Kfamr
02-23-2006, 02:05 PM
Did someone say pot roast!?
http://petevents.com/~simba/Post9-26-2005/17.jpg

(Sorry David, no more duet.. just a solo with Lady, Simba is now one to bigger and better things such as helping LH with that pot roast!! ) He's a good cook, makes sure he gets in the way in the kitchen. (Typical male. KIDDING!!!)

Corinna
02-23-2006, 04:14 PM
Whats to kid about men do get in the way in my kitchen . It can be empty around here I step in to the kitchen an poof 2 guya appear. . Never fails.

Kfamr
02-23-2006, 06:57 PM
I figured since at the time there were two males posting most frequently I should lay low... :p :o

But now that you're here to back me up.... haha.

Corinna
02-23-2006, 07:12 PM
Behind you all the way Kay. Tyson has now taken up tripping me in the kitchen by laying in the middle of the floor.

dukedogsmom
02-23-2006, 09:16 PM
I need something very strong and numbing.

Corinna
02-23-2006, 11:19 PM
HUG HUG To you Val

Lady's Human
02-24-2006, 04:47 AM
(((HUGS))) to DDM, not numbing but hope it helps.

You guys are COMPLAINING about having 2 guys in the kitchen? LOL, most women would love to see that !

RICHARD
02-25-2006, 11:09 AM
sorry about not being here.

The circus came to town.

It's NASCAR and I think I am one of the biggest clowns. :confused:

I will peek back in tomorrow afternoon!

Sorry about the crappy service this week. :(