Isn't she beautiful?

Tell us her story again, David!

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c11/Candace_1956/Marigold.jpg

luvofallhorses
02-21-2006, 10:48 PM
she's gorgeous! :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-21-2006, 10:53 PM
What a pretty girl! So glad to see a pic of her. I absolutely love her name too :)

carole
02-22-2006, 02:28 AM
David i knew Marigold would be a keeper, she is a beautiful precious girl, love her to bits and give her a big cuddle from us all here down under. :)

orangemm
02-22-2006, 03:26 AM
What a beauty! Yes, please tell us all about her.

davidpizzica
02-22-2006, 04:04 AM
Thanks, everyone! I just signed the contract and she's officially adopted! Poor Marigold has gone through a lot in her four years. For most of her life she was the companion to an eldery lady. However when the lady took ill and had to go to a personal care home, she couldn't take Marigold with her. As a result poor Marigold was left alone in the house for two months. Someone came in to feed her and change he litter, but never really gave her love. She developed a mistrust of humans (I'm working on her trust) and she was surrendered to Cat Sense. Since at Cat Sense they call me the "cat whisperer" I fostered her. When I found out last saturday that in six months nobody was interested in her, I just HAD TO give her a furever home! She's gaining more trust every day.

davidpizzica
02-22-2006, 04:10 AM
David i knew Marigold would be a keeper, she is a beautiful precious girl, love her to bits and give her a big cuddle from us all here down under. :)
Oh, Carole I definitely will!

JenBKR
02-22-2006, 08:32 AM
Oh she's so beautiful! I would have failed Cat Fostering 101 too with that sweet face :D

Pawsitive Thinking
02-22-2006, 08:51 AM
She's a cutie alright

catlover4ever
02-22-2006, 08:54 AM
A beautiful name for a beautiful girl. :)

catmandu
02-22-2006, 09:19 AM
Cogratulations to you both David and Marigold as you each have found a Cherished Friend.
May you have many happy Years together.

Donnaj4962
02-22-2006, 10:42 AM
Oh she is adorable.... and looks VERY MUCH like my Sasha! Congratulations on adopting her! Sounds like you two were made for each other. ;)

By the way, if her personality is anything like my Sasha's, that orange "flame-like" mark above her eye will cause her to experience small bursts of energy that cause her to race through the house and wreak havoc on any other fursibs! But I love the "fire in her eye" and would not have her any other way!

Have fun with your new furkid! :D

davidpizzica
02-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Oh she is adorable.... and looks VERY MUCH like my Sasha! Congratulations on adopting her! Sounds like you two were made for each other. ;)

By the way, if her personality is anything like my Sasha's, that orange "flame-like" mark above her eye will cause her to experience small bursts of energy that cause her to race through the house and wreak havoc on any other fursibs! But I love the "fire in her eye" and would not have her any other way!

Have fun with your new furkid! :D
Donnaj, She already does that! I can hear little tiny footsteps running around upstairs.

catfamily
02-22-2006, 12:59 PM
She looks like such a love.And so very pretty :D

lvpets2002
04-07-2006, 01:08 PM
;) ;) Oh David she is so adorable & so glad you have given her a FurrEver Home now.. She is so lucky to have you..

moosmom
04-07-2006, 02:37 PM
Hey David,

You need to add that precious face to your signature, now that she's a permanent member of your household.