PDA

View Full Version : A little too comphy.... :D

Lachesis
04-18-2002, 12:49 AM
http://www.ublondes.net/Pics/041702/milosleeping.jpg

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-18-2002, 12:59 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ;)
What a sweet picture...... I WANNA GIVE THAT KITTY A BIG FAT HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

AmberLee
04-18-2002, 01:25 AM
Too comfy? No such critter -- that is a photo of 'just right' comfy!!

LOL!

zippy-kat
04-18-2002, 01:45 AM
awwwwwww

LoudLou
04-18-2002, 02:58 AM
Is that Max or Milo? There sleeps one VERY happy kitty! Beautiful...*Yawn* uh-oh makes me sleepy just looking at 'em.;)

lynnestankard
04-18-2002, 05:46 AM
How can any cat be too comfy? - I'm with AmberLee - just right comfy!!!

Gorgeous pic Rachel - more, more , more please!

Kate - I'm betting on Peppy - pink collar?!!

Time for a nap I think!!

Lynne

tuxluvr
04-18-2002, 06:02 AM
Oooh, Milo, you sweet sleepy kitty! I can always tell you from Max by your jazzy two-color chin fuzz :D

Pepper's the calico, right? And real man kitties can wear pink collars :D;)

Watching a peacefully sleeping cat always reminds me of the importance of "being still"

ahhhhhhh

lynnestankard
04-18-2002, 06:15 AM
Oops sorry - this lateral thinking always gets me in trouble!!:D

Lynne

yumyum6970
04-18-2002, 06:50 AM
awww your kitty is so cute :)

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

04-18-2002, 07:57 AM
hey kittiecat , I'm soooooooo sleepy too ; can I jump over and share that comfortable couch with you ????:confused: :D :D
I will always be grateful for it !!!!:)

from your Belgian kittycat Sydney-the-greatest !!!

Lachesis
04-18-2002, 10:17 AM
Yup thats Milo. She is the pink collar
Pepper has a black harness on now (but is the tortie) and Max the brute has a dark (black/brown) mouth/ears and tail) :) He has a black collar. :D

I couldnt believe it when I came out and she's all sacked out on the couch looking mighty comphy :D Silly kitty!

tuxluvr
04-18-2002, 10:21 AM
Well, silly me, I thought Milo was a tomkitty-type name..- talk about your "lateral thinking"!!! ;D :D:D:D:rolleyes:

momoffuzzyfaces
04-18-2002, 12:16 PM
Oh, Oh, Now you did It! My cats are demanding a blue comfy pillow too!!
Great picture. Thanks for sharing it.:)

purrley
04-18-2002, 12:23 PM
The purrrfect picture of total relaxation. I loved it!!!!;)

Lachesis
04-18-2002, 01:04 PM
They are spoiled babies... thats for sure! I love the total relaxation look :D They own us, not we own them. We're just here to treat them like royalty... :D

wolflady
04-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by purrley
The purrrfect picture of total relaxation. I loved it!!!!;)
Me too!! Don't you just wish you could be a pampered housecat sometimes and get to sleep on such comfy pillows with warm blankets??!! :D Geesh! I just realized how tired I am right now! :eek: LOL LOL

tuxluvr
04-18-2002, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by wolflady

Me too!! Don't you just wish you could be a pampered housecat sometimes and get to sleep on such comfy pillows with warm blankets??!! :D Geesh! I just realized how tired I am right now! :eek: LOL LOL

Yeah, forget that "queen for a day" nonsense, I'm going for the BIG prize "cat for a day"

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-18-2002, 04:02 PM

Me too!! Don't you just wish you could be a pampered housecat sometimes

Terry and I have already decided we're coming back in our next life as Tubby and Peanut. Every morning as I'm leaving they are either already sacked out, or Peanut will often sit at the door and watch me leave with those eyes that can barely stay open. Those eyes that when you look at her you feel like saying "Go to bed already." :rolleyes: I know the chair is her next stop of the day. :D

wolflady
04-18-2002, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom

Terry and I have already decided we're coming back in our next life as Tubby and Peanut. Every morning as I'm leaving they are either already sacked out, or Peanut will often sit at the door and watch me leave with those eyes that can barely stay open. Those eyes that when you look at her you feel like saying "Go to bed already." :rolleyes: I know the chair is her next stop of the day. :D

LOL LOL I tell ya, it must be SOOOOOOOO tough to be a housecat. I always have to laugh when I see how sleepy my boys are when I get home...I usually ask them:

"Oh, Have my little boys had a BUSY day?? You poor poor babies!!! You MUST be EXHAUSTED from your BUSY BUSY day of moving from one sunspot to another..." :rolleyes: :D LOL LOL

Lando
04-18-2002, 05:31 PM
LoL! I havee the picture it is so cute. It reminds me of my cat Midnight when she sleeps!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-18-2002, 09:55 PM

LOL LOL I tell ya, it must be SOOOOOOOO tough to be a housecat. I always have to laugh when I see how sleepy my boys are when I get home...I usually ask them:

"Oh, Have my little boys had a BUSY day?? You poor poor babies!!! You MUST be EXHAUSTED from your BUSY BUSY day of moving from one sunspot to another..." :rolleyes: :D LOL LOL

LOL We say the same thing. We'll be watching TV and Tubby will be dead to the world at the end of the couch. Terry will say something like "why's he so tired?" And all I can answer is "I guess he had a busy day." :rolleyes: