02-21-2006, 03:51 PM
This picture took FOREVER to get on here. I can't believe how long that took
but I have Dial up so what do you expect. Anyways this is my 8 1/2 week old
dog.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/Fear_Nuclear/Dog/DogPic1.jpg

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f151/Fear_Nuclear/Dog/Smaller.jpg

Fear_Nuclear
02-21-2006, 03:56 PM
Sorry the picture is so big I will try to make it smaller:)

k9krazee
02-21-2006, 03:59 PM
Cosmo is adorable, Nathan :D :D Glad you finally figured it out! Now you really need to introduce yourself ;)

Fear_Nuclear
02-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Thank you, I am also glad that I have figured this out. I tryed to resize my picture and it didn't work :( But I installed Photoshop :( (I don't like photoshop) and resized the picture there:) I guess that class was good for something..

Vela
02-21-2006, 04:34 PM
Where did your greyhound that wouldn't stop barking and ran around too much go? All of the posts regarding that, and the post about you saying a couple days ago your family couldn't live without a dog are gone? Did you get rid of your greyhound?

dog_pug123
02-21-2006, 04:40 PM
Oh man is he a cutie! I've never heard of that breed. Is he a mix? He is beautiful!

k9krazee
02-21-2006, 04:41 PM
Vela, this is my friend Nathan. I know some of the posts he has made were a little...odd. I have no idea why he made so many things up :( :rolleyes:

But his family lost their GSD a couple of months ago, and a couple days ago went out and got Cosmo, the Pom/Eskie mix pictured above.

Fear_Nuclear
02-21-2006, 04:42 PM
This is the dog that I said we were going to get. I don't understand what you mean I wrote that post when we got him I deleted that post because I put I lost my dog when I should have said my dog died and sorry for all the mix ups. :)

BC_MoM
02-21-2006, 04:48 PM
Oh, what a cutie!! Look at all of that puppy fat. :D What's his/her name?

Fear_Nuclear
02-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Thank you I don't know why I did it either I just had nothing to write about and I wanted to contribute to these great threads. I am sorry for the mix up and I hope I didn't make anyone mad at me in the process. I want to thank Ashley for helping me get these picture on here and hope I can start over... :)

His name is Cosmo it was a random name that was thrown out of the blue :)

Vela
02-21-2006, 05:26 PM
We don't dislike you, it just makes it hard to trust people who come here and make up stories. We have had a LOT of people do that and it sometimes makes some of us angry because then we never know if lies are being told or truth. You will find that if you always tell the truth, people will like you for who you are and what is real. They will dislike you if they find out they are being lied to. Not trying to be rude, just letting you know why people get upset about things like that. People here are very genuine in their feelings for others and advice and the emotional attachements they form and they don't like to find out they are lied to. If you just be truthful you will make plenty of friends. You puppy is adorable and I hope everything works out well. I do not dislike you, but I would wish for you to tell the truth, as would everyone here, then we can get to know the real you, rather than a made up person with made up pets.

Fear_Nuclear
02-21-2006, 05:35 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. I plan to stick to the whole truth when I write something. I want to be truthful to everyone here. ;)

lute
02-21-2006, 06:42 PM
what a cutie! :D

Roxyluvsme13
02-21-2006, 07:29 PM
He's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! How big is he supposed to get? He reminds me alot of Lily at 8 weeks, except she was ALOT smaller :)

Pembroke_Corgi
02-21-2006, 07:34 PM
Cute puppy! I really like the name Cosmo. My name is Jill, welcome to PT. Sorry I missed your earlier posts. :)

poofy
02-21-2006, 07:57 PM
hes a cutie, lol.. :) Cant wait to see what he looks like later on.. :)

MyLittleMutt
02-21-2006, 08:24 PM
He is a cutie!

Karen
02-21-2006, 09:00 PM
He's lovely! Looks like you have an extra set of [img] tags there!

Giselle
02-21-2006, 09:01 PM
The puppy is cute :)

I'm sorry; I just have to speak up, though. Do you know k9krazee personally? Like have you two met in person? I just find it so hurtful that you would blatantly lie to the whole board, claiming you had a BC and a Greyhound. Then, you delete your posts and change your name, introduce your "new puppy", and automatically things are okay (?). Word to the wise, honesty will bring forth many true friends while lies will bring you adversity. Also, it wasn't just a "mix-up". You obviously thought it through and kept posting about it day after day after. I'm sorry, but this topic especially hits home because we've had ALOT of people (IMO, I think it's the same person but that's just my little secret...) claiming false ownership of a random dog they found on Google Images. Just stick to the truth.

We welcome everybody, even those who don't own a dog so there is no reason to lie.

Fear_Nuclear
02-22-2006, 06:08 PM
Yes,yes and no this is the first time I have been here and sorry you feel like that.

Vette
02-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Oh *huggies* i know how you feel. i was stuck on dialup for many a year.. but now have sattelie internet. but if my brother moves out... ill be be back to dailup again. :eek:

and that is one adorable puppy!!!!!

Chica
02-22-2006, 07:31 PM
What an adorable puppy!!!!!!!! :) http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/arg-dancing-welcome-whitebg-url.gifTo Pet Talk.COSMO IS A GREAT NAME!!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/chica1/fuzzyhugs.gif
LITTLE COSMO FOR ME!!!!