PDA

View Full Version : All please read :)

flip195
02-21-2006, 11:41 AM
it has been pointed out to me that while I mean to do good, certain ppl here do no appreciate my rescue posts for one reason or another... soooooo here is my idea.

I have explained that my posts for the most part are made to
1. draw attention to animals in immediate danger of being PTS in the hopes of finding a home for them, setting up transport, or getting them into foster homes.
2. Educate those who are unaware of the over population of domesticated animals about spay and neuter, vaccinations, and general pet care.
3. pull fellow rescuers and prospective adoptive parents together in co-operation to save the lives of as many animals as possible.

So to that end.... if anyone is interested in joining a message board which is run to meet the needs of rescues needing exposure for their charges, ppl looking to home animals, advice on how to deal with animal abuse etc, plus helpful transport and health issue links please let me know.

The rescue I webmaster for already has a message board, but we need members to get the word out to as many ppl as possible about the animals facing death and abuse everyday.

The message board, although run by aarrff.org is not solely an aarrff.org board, it is there to help other rescues get the word out and work in co-operation with each other.

If you are interested in getting the word out about your local rescue or your foster critters please consider joining..... this is not a general chit chat board.