PDA

View Full Version : Nebo and his doorbell <pic and videos>

wolf_Q
02-20-2006, 10:26 PM
Nebo is a very quiet dog, he will never bark to let us know he wants outside. At first I hung a large bell from the door and he'd nudge that with his nose when he wanted out. When we got a new door my mom didn't want the bell banging against the door so I bought him a doggy doorbell. He's very persistent with his doorbell, sometimes if he's really wanting out he'll even sit/lay on it so it rings continuously. Everyone who comes over always gets a kick out of him ringing the doorbell so I thought maybe you guys would too. ;)

Here he is with his doorbell
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/wolf_Q/MyDogs/doorbell.jpg

There's two videos attached. The first is of him ringing it, check out the dirty look he gives me at the end for not opening the door. ;) The second is of why he wanted outside. Please note what happens if you don't kick the ball fast enough.... :p

p.s. I think you may have to right click and select save target as for the videos, I'm not sure though. If it doesn't work I can try uploading it to a website I'm not sure what works better for everyone...?

.sarah
02-20-2006, 10:29 PM
LOL! :D That is really funny. I've never even heard of a doggy doorbell before.

Crikit
02-20-2006, 10:52 PM
Awww Bebo, so very cute.

Kfamr
02-20-2006, 10:55 PM
Yes... He is very persistant. I miss Ding Dong boy <3

There is only one video attached though, and I need some pics of him with his stuff. ;)

kimboe
02-20-2006, 11:11 PM
Ha, That's Awesome. I gotta get Camen one of those.... :)
Cute video, You can see he's getting impatient waiting for you to open the door...hehehehe
Nebo, you are so cute :)

wolf_Q
02-20-2006, 11:18 PM
Thanks!

Sorry I had troubles getting the 2nd video small enough to attach, it's there now!

And Kay I'm working on editing the pics now...

.sarah
02-20-2006, 11:19 PM
LOL! I just saw the second video ... so funny! I love when he jumps at you :D

pnance
02-20-2006, 11:26 PM
He's so cute, I'd heard of the doggie doorbells but I'd never actually seen them used.

cyber-sibes
02-20-2006, 11:46 PM
That's really cool! Nebo, you are sooooo smart! Beboball looks like fun, but watch out for flying huskies!
BTW, I love your St. Pat's sig!

Vette
02-21-2006, 01:45 AM
What a goof ball! LOL

the videos kinda lagged for starters(but probably just my computer) but they did finally come out of it in time for me to see the cutest parts of the videos. :)

and i LOVE your siggy. too cute! :D

tikeyas_mom
02-21-2006, 01:45 AM
Aw Nebo you are such a cutie!!..
I love the second video, scared me when he jumped up lol.

elizabethann
02-21-2006, 09:04 AM
What a smart dog!!

ramanth
02-21-2006, 09:24 AM
Too funny! I'll have to look into one of those doorbells. Kia just sits quietly by the door too. She might whine from time to time or will come looking for you.

4 Dog Mother
02-21-2006, 09:30 AM
I have never heard of doggie doorbells either. That Nebo sure is smart. I would probably get one and my dogs would look at it like what's this? I love the way he play bowed when he wanted you to throw the ball. Cute videos,
Amy! (And I did have to save them to open them)

lv4dogs
02-21-2006, 10:55 AM
I just love that Nebo boy. He's such a goof, a cute goof. Love the videos, love how he jumps on you when you don't kick it fast enough. LOL :)

poofy
02-21-2006, 11:05 AM
OH I LOVE THEM BOTH..he is such a beauty..I was showing my daughter, we loved the videos.. :)

Ginger's Mom
02-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Okay, it's official, I MUST have Nebo. He is such a smart, handsome, good-natured boy. I love the doorbell video, I even think it is cute the way he waits in-between rings, too. What a sweetie. :)

Girly7755
02-21-2006, 11:47 AM
Oh CUUUTTTEEE! He looks really annoyed that you aren't opening the door :p Where'd you get that doorbell? My dog would love one!

Daisy and Delilah
02-21-2006, 12:36 PM
What a doggie genius you are gorgeous Nebo!! We are in love with you Big Guy!! What a pleasure it has to be to live with Nebo :D :) :D

k9krazee
02-21-2006, 02:06 PM
I loved the videos!! Sooo funny :D :D

sammy101
02-21-2006, 06:24 PM
lol,the videos are adorable :D

Kona & Oreo's mom
02-21-2006, 07:57 PM
Nebo is such a smart boy! You can almost hear him thinking "Hey, you with the hands, did you forget what this bell means? Silly human!"

And I love the video of him playing--He reminds me a lot of Oreo. Is that a "Jolly Ball"?

wolf_Q
02-21-2006, 09:01 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed the videos. :) I bought the doorbell online somewhere, I don't remember where though, I've had it for quite a while.

The ball isn't a jolly ball, it's just a basketball with ropes attached.

slleipnir
02-21-2006, 09:54 PM
I remember when I first heard it. I kept thinking "what is that?" I thought it was the cutest thing ever!! I miss the Bebo :( I really need to visit again...

jesse_3
02-21-2006, 10:33 PM
LOL! Nebo is just too cute! - and intelligent! I am sad, the movies don't work on my computer..its a crappy computer! The pic is adorable though!:D

Steph and Jes

Sara luvs her Tinky
02-22-2006, 08:40 AM
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebo is such a smart cookie!! He looks so serious waiting for you to open the door.. FUNNY PUP!! :D

Roxyluvsme13
02-22-2006, 03:05 PM
Precious! :) I loooove Nebo!

petlover23
02-22-2006, 08:30 PM
Nebo is a very quiet dog, he will never bark to let us know he wants outside. At first I hung a large bell from the door and he'd nudge that with his nose when he wanted out. When we got a new door my mom didn't want the bell banging against the door so I bought him a doggy doorbell. He's very persistent with his doorbell, sometimes if he's really wanting out he'll even sit/lay on it so it rings continuously. Everyone who comes over always gets a kick out of him ringing the doorbell so I thought maybe you guys would too. ;)

Here he is with his doorbell
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/wolf_Q/MyDogs/doorbell.jpg

There's two videos attached. The first is of him ringing it, check out the dirty look he gives me at the end for not opening the door. ;) The second is of why he wanted outside. Please note what happens if you don't kick the ball fast enough.... :p

p.s. I think you may have to right click and select save target as for the videos, I'm not sure though. If it doesn't work I can try uploading it to a website I'm not sure what works better for everyone...?

He is so cute :)

Toby's my baby
02-22-2006, 08:40 PM
That is SO cute!! Great picture and vidoes!! So cute!! .. . but of course, you can't expect anything less from NEBO!! ;)