PDA

View Full Version : Scooter Blurb

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2006, 01:05 PM
First of all I want to apologize for not being around much lately. Work and home is just busy busy busy - ugh! I've been trying to keep up on reading, but haven't been too successful and finding time to post to all the threads I'd like to.

That out of the way, I got an email from The Hermitage about Scooter - the kitty I'm sponsoring. Here is what they say:
It has been in the low 70's this week in Tucson, and Scooter has been extra frisky because of the cooler temperatures. She likes to go out onto the House patio in the early morning when it is in the low 40's and pushes the boys out of the way, or will just lay on top of them so she can get the morning sun rays !!! :D

First of all I like the reference to the fact that "the 70's" are "cooler temps"! :eek: Secondly I love the fact that she doesn't take guff from anyone and if she wants to soak up the sun, she's darn well going to no matter who's already there! :D

Sure can't wait to meet this snotty little girl. :D

kimlovescats
02-20-2006, 01:18 PM
Awww, she sounds like my kind of kitty girl!!! :D

Killearn Kitties
02-20-2006, 04:29 PM
Clever girl, Scooter! You show them who's boss! :D

catmandu
02-20-2006, 04:34 PM
All The Found Cat Ladie are CHEERING FOR Scooter.
Way to go Scooter,you show them Your Cattitude!!!

K & L
02-20-2006, 04:57 PM
Tucson's not too far from us!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2006, 05:01 PM
Tucson's not too far from us!
I know, Lisa, and you are definitely on my list of people to contact as time gets closer. I sure hope somehow either you can come down or I can come up. I've got so many people and kitties to visit while I'm there, I don't know if I'll have time for the motorhome activities! :eek: ;) :D

K & L
02-20-2006, 05:03 PM
I know, Lisa, and you are definitely on my list of people to contact as time gets closer. I sure hope somehow either you can come down or I can come up. I've got so many people and kitties to visit while I'm there, I don't know if I'll have time for the motorhome activities! :eek: ;) :D

I've missed so much these days with all the company we've had! When are you coming? One way or the other we need to try and get together. I sure wish you could come here and meet the crew and the park crew! Let me know and hopefully we can get something worked out.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2006, 05:07 PM
We'll be there the last week of April. We'll be staying at Beaudry (sp?) RV Park. They're a huge dealer and we're having one of our national rallies there. There should be around 200 of our type of motorhome there. Lots of seminars, dinners, happy hours, etc., going on.

K & L
02-20-2006, 05:11 PM
You must be talking about this place? http://www.beaudryrvresort.com/

We're about 120 miles from Tucson. Sounds like you'll be very busy, but hopefully we can get something worked out. Keep me posted! :)

catfamily
02-20-2006, 05:16 PM
She sounds like a great keeper cat :D
And I too must get on Pettalk more often.Things are starting to settling down from the big move to Maine :D