PDA

View Full Version : I have a new Aunt!

ramanth
04-17-2002, 01:21 PM
Her name is Jezabelle and she is my grandma's new 10 week old Lhapso Apso puppy. She's so cute. :D

There was talk of my grandma getting a kitten, but she saw Jezzy and fell in love.

While I'm a little dissappointed and concerned that she got Jezzy from a Pet Store, it's great to see my grandma smiling and laughing again.

I pray Jezzy doesn't have any long term illnessess since she probably comes from where I suspect the majority of pet store puppies come from.

Grandma and my Aunt Jana are taking Jezzy to the vet today for her first set of shots.

I wanted to thank you all for being there for me while I was going thru this tough time.

Kia hasn't met Jezzy yet, but she certainly smelled her on me! :p

Lots of hugs and tail wags from me and Kia. :)

Former User
04-17-2002, 01:32 PM
Oh, new puppy, so nice! And I'm glad your grandmother is laughing again, isn't that nice? I bet she's going to have fun with this puppy, and you too! :) Great news Kim!

jennifert
04-17-2002, 03:08 PM
Kimmy, that is wonderful news! I'm so happy for your grandmother!

Let us know how her vet visit goes. And pics of course!!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2002, 03:31 PM
PUPPY BREATH! WONDERFUL NEWS INDEED!
I'm so happy for all of you! Please keep us posted!:D

LoudLou
04-17-2002, 05:17 PM
OOOH! GOODIE! PUPPY BREATH is the BEST! Congratulations to the family! We are looking forward to seeing pictures!!! http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/new/barkley.gif

ramanth
04-18-2002, 11:51 AM
Got a camera! Got film! I'm ready to take some pics of Jezzy. ;)

tatsxxx11
04-18-2002, 12:11 PM
Puppy, puppy, puppy!!! Can't get enough puppies! Welcome to the world Jezzy! Now, smile for the camera!!:) Pass along my congratulations to your Gramma, Kimmy! I'm sure this joyful little addition will give her great comfort.

ramanth
04-18-2002, 08:51 PM
Stopped over and ran off 23 pictures of Bambi! (Her new name, grandma liked it better than Jezabelle *grins*)

Of course it was interesting.... I'd take two steps back to make sure the picture would be clear, and she'd take two steps forward. :p

Or if she was lying cute, I'd move back, get real close to the ground and she'd be up and running towards me. :D :p

So I hope I don't have a white blur for a puppy pic.... :rolleyes: :D

AmberLee
04-18-2002, 11:23 PM
One of the ladies at work has been worried about her mother for some time now -- she was depressed, uninterested in life ... The mother got a puppy for her birthday a couple months ago and it's like a miracle how she's re-blossomed into life. Her health is even improving.

I hope little Bambi is a similar miracle for your grandmother. So excited for you all.

Gio
04-19-2002, 04:11 AM
One of the ladies at work has been worried about her mother for some time now -- she was depressed, uninterested in life ... The mother got a puppy for her birthday a couple months ago and it's like a miracle how she's re-blossomed into life. Her health is even improving.

I couldn't agree more. My father is another living proof of how beneficial pets can be :)

anna_66
04-19-2002, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by AmberLee

I hope little Bambi is a similar miracle for your grandmother. So excited for you all.

Oh, I feel the same way:) I hope your grandmother just LOVES her new puppy! Can't wait to see the pics!!!