PDA

View Full Version : Team Six suffers setback in CatOlympics!

rkidsrcats
02-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Check out the breaking news on recent Team 6 competition...

Team Six CatOlympics 2006 Website (http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/catgallery/index.html)

editors note: Scooter is fine...he had no injuries from his fall. He's ready to get back into CatOlympic competitions this afternoon and wants to thank all who have visited the Team Six website and have offered their kind support and wonderful comments. Thank You, Thank You!!!!

Killearn Kitties
02-20-2006, 11:34 AM
Oh Scooter, sweetheart! I'm glad to see that you are not taking this setback too hard. It is the taking part that counts (and how good you look)!

Congratulations on your fabulous silver medal! :D

catmandu
02-20-2006, 04:40 PM
Scooter Si Such A Competitor,unlike A Certain Jjj3,who Seems To Think That Hes There Just For Treats.
If That Little Tubcomes Down On A Tobaggen,i Would Run.
We Are Glad That Scooter Is Not Hurt,and Will Try Again.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-20-2006, 05:03 PM
:D :D
That's ok, Scooter. In my mind there is nothing wrong with silver! You had a great run and we're all proud of your effort, and yes, snowboarding is supposed to be fun, so I'm glad you had it! :D

rkidsrcats
02-20-2006, 07:23 PM
Thanks for your support of Scooter. He was feeling like he let the team down. But we told him it's not about the medals...its about the experience that is CatOlympics 2006!

Gary....JJJ3 is actually a great candidate for the 2 Cat Bobsled. The more weight, the faster you can go! Is he interested in joining Pippin as a late entry team? Of course Pippin can't drive...he'll have to be the brake and JJJ3 can pilot.

Cataholic
02-20-2006, 07:33 PM
That was quite a setback! :D What great coverage of the CatOlympics.