PDA

View Full Version : Dogsitting Harlee :)

Pam
02-20-2006, 07:26 AM
Harlee came to visit yesterday with her humans. For a while they left her with us so they could go to a NASCAR race watching party so I pulled out my camera. :) Since Robyn hasn't yet gotten around to post pictures in honor of her birthday on Thursday, I beat her to it. :p

Here is a silly little video of the three of them in the yard. I apologize for the fact that Bella chose to *squat* in the beginning of this video. :o Note how Ripley sort of chases her at the end. She is such a gentle big goof! ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8yE42pLpx8

The next one is just me talking to her in the kitchen. As you can see, her pink nose has been totally replaced by black, although I apologize for the dark quality of this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxeEuLx0oS8

Lastly, just a picture of her laying down on the floor shortly before her *people* came home.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN0236_s.jpg

That's all folks. :) Robyn, I hope you can get around to posting some more. She is a big sweetie for sure. :)

Kfamr
02-20-2006, 07:37 AM
I am in love with this dog. Seriously she is so gorgeous. Darn you Pam, it's all your fault for kissing that pink off!!! :p
Happy Belated Birthday to her!!

While I was watching the second video, Kiara was laying in the hallway at my door... her whole body started to wiggle and she thought someone was talking to her, LOL. :p

gemini9961
02-20-2006, 07:44 AM
She is a very beautiful girl. Swissie's are now on my list of dogs to have one day.

Christiansmommy
02-20-2006, 08:41 AM
Ahh, there's my girl :) I am glad that she has many doggie friends to play with, even though Ripley could live w/o her, lol :) They have fun chasing each other around, though :) I think Ripley likes it and just won't admit it :)

Anyway, thanks for posting her pic. And sorry to everyone for not getting around to posting pics in her birthday thread yet. I have had a lot on my mind recently, and I will get to it :) I have my next ultrasound today, so that has kinda been consuming my thoughts lately. Anyway, thanks for posting her pics and video, mom, I am glad that you enjoyed her as much as we do :)

Robyn

anna_66
02-20-2006, 08:46 AM
What a lucky grand-dog mom you were to get to take care of Harlee while *mom & dad* were away!

Looks like your having a great time with that new camera (lucky us!):D The videos were very cute and that picture of her is so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us!

Rachel
02-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Pam, I just love those videos, and the voice on the last one could have been mine. How is it we talk to dogs in the exact same way?

Harlee is a beautiful birthday girl. The shine of her coat is amazing and she certainly is very respectful of the other dogs. Good girl.

Logan
02-20-2006, 01:07 PM
The video was slow to load for me, but I will be back to see her again!!!

Good luck today with the ultrasounds, Robyn!!!! :)

*LabLoverKEB*
02-20-2006, 02:22 PM
I love seeing that gorgeous Harlee girlie! I'd love to meet her someday, of course, along with Bella and Ripley! Great videos and picture, Pam! :)

Pembroke_Corgi
02-20-2006, 03:01 PM
Awww. Your pups and Harlee are cute together.

luvofallhorses
02-20-2006, 04:22 PM
she's a beautiful girl! :D

Vette
02-20-2006, 05:48 PM
Oh your soooo lucky!! what a beautiful dog!!!!

LOL she almost looks like shes afraid of Ripley in the first video for a couple of seconds. :D

Christiansmommy
02-20-2006, 06:51 PM
LOL she almost looks like shes afraid of Ripley in the first video for a couple of seconds. :D

Well she probably was :) Ripley is a big doggy in a little body :) But on the other hand, Harlee is just a big softy :) Ripley has to make sure he can be "top dog" since he isn't very intimidating in size, but is a sweet little dog all the same :)

Ginger's Mom
02-20-2006, 08:44 PM
She really is such a pretty girl. I love the first video of them all in the yard. Harlee still runs like a puppy, all legs, it is very cute.

Daisy and Delilah
02-20-2006, 09:02 PM
What a gorgeous girl she is!! This has to be one of my very favorite breeds. They are so incredibly beautiful. I'm in shock that her pink nosie is gone. She looks so different but still amazing!! Now I need to watch the videos :D

shais_mom
02-21-2006, 07:33 AM
hugs to that sweet special girl! :)