PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour Rant!

king2005
02-19-2006, 04:40 PM
As some know, we accidently moved into the Projects. First we had Cockroaches, then we killed them all YAY!!

Then we had a neighbour who kept reving his POS car late at night. That stopped after a week, so we thought nothing of it. Well the reving has started up again & now the POS has his POS car's sterio up all the way! It shakes our house!

We have finally had it. We're going to get their unit # & then call the police on them every time they make a single noise with that POS car! Its againt the law here to make any unwanted noise that bothers someone else.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

chocolatepuppy
02-19-2006, 07:01 PM
I'll trade ya, we have a crackhouse next door. Cars in and out of the driveway all day and night long. :rolleyes:

Greyhound~lover
02-19-2006, 07:13 PM
Be thankful,

My nieghbors dog always poos on our yard. Before I got a dog, they would periodically {about once every 4 months} come over to clean it up, But since I got a dog, they never come clean it up. The annoying part is... before I got a dog they would always brag about training their dog to "do its duties" on other peoples yards. :mad: How could someone do such a thing, training your dog to go on other peoples yards. They never pick "it" up when they go on walks, either. The owner carries a bag but never uses it unless she is walking with a friend. :mad: I hate irresponsible dog-owners. :mad:

pnance
02-20-2006, 12:09 AM
You have my sympathy we moved from a house where the druggie next door turned out to be our landlords son....now we have the neighbors from &***, their kids have egged our house and cars, they've taken a baseball bat to mail boxes, used a pipe bomb in another mailbox, thrown paint balls at our other neighbors dogs...I could go on but you get the gist....You know it's bad when our other neighbors always offer simpathy that we have to live near these people :eek:

king2005
02-20-2006, 05:48 AM
I'll trade ya, we have a crackhouse next door. Cars in and out of the driveway all day and night long. :rolleyes:

We live in a townhouse & this is how the row of town houses in front of us on our tiny street are:

1. Drug dealers, people always coming & going, can see deals, smoking up in the garage
2. ok people, wife looks a little odd (big hair thing going on), but they are quiet & friendly.
3. POS car, POS hubby, Street corner type of wife, cops on their door step often, LOUD, TOO many people yelling at once (10), dealers or prostitution, as ONLY men are going into the house & its never the same men & they close the blinds! & the hubby isn't home, ewwwww
4-6. don't really know them at all. Never see them.

Thats only the tiny bit of houses. Our street is in the shape of a capital A, we live in the middle part & the point is flat so there are more houses up there, filled with colourfull people :(