PDA

View Full Version : I'm Sorry and Good Bye

04-17-2002, 10:05 AM
Well, once again I am apologizing for what I said, however, I don't regret saying it. I'm sorry that I had to bring down the wonderful board here. I never wanted to do that.

I met the love of my life because of this board, and now I have to leave. That is sad. I am in the happiest place I have ever been in my entire life, truly, and now old things are rehashed. But, the good thing is that I have my life, my happy and wonderful new life now. So it makes everything okay. May sound corny but that is because it's true.

Guess it's just time to move on. Logan, Sandra, you are the sweetest ladies and I'm sorry that the topic I started about your pictures turned into a nightmare again. There are so many people on this board like you ladies and I hope they keep coming. I would like to think that I used to be one of the sweet people on here, but my darkside has shown.... that happens when you are put on the defensive.

I guess I will go enjoy and love my little family and live my life and hope that no one EVER judges what they don't know about it again.

My best wishes, thoughts and prayers are with all of you and your fur-babies. Please take care of yourselves and your families. Good bye everyone.

Love Angel

04-17-2002, 10:20 AM
oh here I am again : please DoggieMom , do not leave us !! This Pettalk made you so happy ; it made me so happy too !! I was being bored all day , and now I have such a loving great petloving family !!! I really hope and wish you will reconsider (may after a while , if you prefer that ) !
Do not leave us doggielover !!!

Kfamr
04-17-2002, 10:35 AM
Please everyone, Angel made a decision that we all know hurt her. She did not want to have to get rid of Maddie but Maddie just wasn't happy. Please be the great humans, and ADULTS you are and forget this all. Angel has the right to do as she wants and you all have the right to say what you want but please it is not needed on this board. Im here in computer class crying because of this. Please Angel do not go. I beg you not to. Just dont listen to them. Your allowed to do what you want whenever you want and don't let anyone stop you or make you feel bad or even worse about your decision. Angel, once again do not go.. please i beg you.

Former User
04-17-2002, 10:35 AM
Oh no, you're not going anywhere Angel, we're not letting you go! ;) ;)

jennifert
04-17-2002, 10:40 AM
Angel, please....

I have stayed out of this whole thing for reasons known to you but I can't let you go that easy. Just hang around, lurk, come back again someday.

With love for you, Augie and your family,

Jennifer

ramanth
04-17-2002, 01:27 PM
Please don't go Angel!!!!! I don't know what happened and I don't care but I don't want to see you leave.

(((Hugs)))

LoudLou
04-17-2002, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by ramanth
Please don't go Angel!!!!! I don't know what happened and I don't care but I don't want to see you leave.

(((Hugs)))

I'm with Kia & Kimmy. Don't know what happened and just want to put it behind us and move forward. Don't want to see Pet Talk Lose ANYBODY.

(((HUGS))) for you, Augie and your family.

wolf_Q
04-17-2002, 05:21 PM
I've been away from this list for quite a while, so I have no idea what happened....but I just wanted to say, please don't leave!

mugsy
04-18-2002, 08:30 AM
Good bye Angel...I'm done with this.