PDA

View Full Version : Sirrah family says HI!

sirrahbed
02-19-2006, 10:25 AM
Hey!! Finally sent the kids back to Japan and have time at my puter.

In case you don't remember, our daughter came to stay with us while her hubby served in Iraq. She and our grandson Tyler arrived from Japan back in September..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid188/pb5ce6993bb8fdf6d29e17771d85264e8/f2272eba.jpg

PT friends helped to have her kitty Boomer flown to America! Cinder & Smoke even kept track of the flights for both Boomer and then Missy and Tyler. Boomer will rejoin the family once they live in the states again next fall. Missy was SOOO happy to see him when she got here..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid188/p85da5506a2ca625977a85f65d35b167f/f22f612b.jpg

Tyler met and had fun with cousin Misha who lives nearby. Misha's mommy and Missy's hubby are brother and sister. Here, my hubby enjoys his grandbabies...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid189/p144e2aa69e16e43c76de32827933811f/f20facc5.jpg

Missy enjoyed being with family while her hubby was in Iraq. Here, she is kept company by our Emily...
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid189/p51d95407e7deb27d884da5ffff4e982c/f20fab57.jpg

Boomer is now our foster kitty..
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid200/p31ed2003553332d54710ffe758df3a48/f0477732.jpg

Missy, Tyler and her hubby left on Thursday. We have not yet heard from them because their phone and internet was disconnected while they were gone. I hope she is able to call soon and will be posting pictures here again, too :) Me? I now have time for PetTalk!!!!! Yay!!!

poofy
02-19-2006, 10:39 AM
Wonderful family pictures, love to see pt familys..Gald you had the time with them..

Daisy and Delilah
02-19-2006, 10:42 AM
Welcome Back Debbie!! We've really missed you guys! YAY YAY YAY!! :D

flamepony12
02-19-2006, 10:56 AM
adorable pictures. glad you'll be back to posting! ^^)

gini
02-19-2006, 11:13 AM
Just wonderful family pictures! We are glad that you are back!

Alysser
02-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Adorable! :D

moosmom
02-19-2006, 11:23 AM
That is a FANTASTIC picture, Deb!!! It gave me Leaky Eye Syndrome. You have a beautiful family!

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Glad to see you posting again, Debbie; I really missed you heaps..... :(
So Paul is back already from Iraq? And back to Japan already with Missy and Tyler?? Wow, when did all this happen? I must have missed some threads here :( ..!
But, you will have much more time for PT now. I guess that your house feels so empty now ... :(

Pam
02-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Welcome Back Debbie!! We've really missed you guys! YAY YAY YAY!! :D

You took the words right out of my mouth! Lovely pictures as always Debbie. :)

caseysmom
02-19-2006, 12:27 PM
Welcome back! I am glad to hear Missy's hubby is safe and heading back to Japan. I missed you!

krazyaboutkatz
02-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Great pictures!!! Welcome back Debbie!!! :D

sandragonfly
02-19-2006, 01:56 PM
that's one fab picture! I love the tone of blues too. (why aren't you in??) :confused: the one of missy & tyler laughing is just perfect! sweet smile you have, missy.

as asked in other thread, now I see boomer is staying with you sirrahs until they come back! glad to know. :)

and morefore, yeeaaaww you're back!! ((((hugs hugs)))) :D http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b127/mystichild/pinkgrin.gif

the rest of them, in my prayers they willl arrive safely.

shais_mom
02-19-2006, 02:43 PM
that's a great pic! Fingers crossed for safe arrival and all that follows! :)

prechrswife
02-19-2006, 04:06 PM
What a great family picture! :D

jackie
02-19-2006, 05:32 PM
Thank you for sharing, you have a BEAUTIFUL family.

The only thing I love more than puppy breath is baby breath. :)

jenluckenbach
02-19-2006, 06:00 PM
Welcome home to PT. I am certain that Missy's stay was all too short :( .

I will be looking for more posts from you and anticipating Missy's return to the internet as well.

Anita Cholaine
02-20-2006, 09:15 AM
I'm so happy to see all your beautiful family again! :) You were all missed... I'm glad to know that Missy's hubby is back from Iraq, and they are all together again... It must be sad for you that they are going to Japan, though... ((((hugs))))

Logan
02-20-2006, 01:41 PM
Welcome back, Debbie!! I have been an infrequent visitor to Pet Talk, as well, but not for any of the same reasons as you. :o

BUT, I have missed seeing your posts when I do visit, and I was so glad to see your pictures today in Cat General and now, here!!!! :)

Let us know when Missy has contacted you. I think we will all feel better!!!!

Logan

Cataholic
02-20-2006, 07:20 PM
WOW. That time seemed to fly, didn't it? Lovely pictures, Debbie.

sirrahbed
02-22-2006, 11:56 AM
:D It has been such fun to post again and to hear from PT friends!

Paul flew into Baltimore at the beginning of February and Missy flew out there to greet him. They spent a night there while Tyler stayed here with us. The next day they arrived here. Oh my yes, they were just thrilled to be all back together as a family. They all stayed with his mom, Carol, for Paul's leave time. Carol is persianmom here - and mom to Missy's Paul and other grandma to both Tyler and Misha. Maybe you remember that Carol flew out to Japan to see her son before he left - and then he was called to leave sooner than expected for Iraq. Carol missed seeing him, but still flew out to Japan to spend time with Missy and help her get through that initial time of separation - Tyler was only four months old....but now Carol was able to spend time with the kids as she only lives across town from me :)

Last Thursday, the 16th, Carol drove them to the airport and off they flew. They had to wait until late Tuesday to have the phone reconnected and I have finally heard from Missy and all is well. Tyler did fine on that long flight and they were all able to sit in a front row with extra footroom and an empty seat so Tyler was able to play between them. We are so thankful that Paul was able to travel with them and the airline was just wonderful about enabling the family to sit together.

Boomer has been a loner again, I am sure he misses his skin family, but I feel sure the will start coming out to join us again. I have seen him chasing and playing with his furry foster siblings.
Yes, he will join his family next fall when they come back to the states - wherever that might be. Nope, no more kitty siblings for Boomer (he really is an only cat by nature) but they will probably get a dog.

Yes, Lut the house is very quiet now. While I am glad to have my routine back and have time to spend with hubby again - it is a bit lonesome and sometimes the house seems empty. I really loved having Missy around to go shopping with, run errands and go to lunch, etc. We watched our favorite TV shows together (Dr 90210, Alias, makeovers, Isaac, lots of medical shows, etc ;) ) I miss baby Tyler and his happy disposition - he learned so many new things as we were able to watch him roll over, stand, cruise on furniture, begin eating foods, and begin to play games like peekaboo, catch the ball, building blocks... He was also learning "what do you think about the Dallas Cowboys?" YEAH!!! He was also beginning to pick up a few signs like "eat" "more" etc. Anyway - it was wonderful to have this time with our grandson full-time. How many grandparents are able to do this??

Thank you so much for the welcoming messages. It really is good to be back at PT. :D

Now, I want to see some posts and pictures from Missy!!

Ginger's Mom
02-22-2006, 12:16 PM
Hi Debbie, it is good to see you back. But, gee whiz, that time sure did go fast. It seems like just last month you were checking into plane flights and such. Anyway, I am glad Missy, Paul and Tyler are all home and safe. Now everyone can get posting. :)