PDA

View Full Version : Let me introduce myself... *picture added*

rupert
02-18-2006, 10:23 PM
My name is Rupert, I am 20 years old and I have a purebred, lovely 4 year old Labrador Retriever name Lacey. She just recently had 9 beautiful puppies. Lacey has been a great dog to be for 4 whole years, knowing every trick and command any dog could know. I just wanted to introduce myself and my dog, and I've been trying to upload photos of Lacey to photo bucket but they are only coming in half way. It still won't load full. It had a big black spot that I had someone cut off, so the photo is still not full. But you can see Lacey and her pups in it :D

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/pupd.jpg

anna_66
02-19-2006, 07:48 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/lmkbubblfsh.gif
to Pet Talk Rupert!
I'm Anna and I'm owned by three dogs (husky, chow & mastiff).
Your Lacey sounds like wonderful dog. We'd love to see some pictures of her and the puppies (maybe you could attach a couple to your post since Photobucket isn't working for you).

Looking forward to getting to know you and the furries!
Anna

Daisy and Delilah
02-19-2006, 11:17 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Rupert. I have an uncle named Rupert and it was my Grandfather's middle name. I adore my uncle and I idolized my Grandfather while he was with us. My name is Terry and I have two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah :)

Flatcoatluver
02-19-2006, 11:20 AM
Hey I am Breanne and I have a flat-coated retriever and a english setter. (you can see in the siggy)do you show lacey??

dog_pug123
02-19-2006, 11:31 AM
Welcome to PT Rupert. You will adore it here!
You're dog sounds lovely, I hope to see photos soon.

Whoops, didn't see I didn't introduce myself. My name is Sunni and I have a 1 year old fawn pug that you can see in my siggie. I also have salamanders, a cat, and a hamster.

This board is very addictive!!!!!

rupert
02-19-2006, 11:33 AM
Thanks for the glorious welcome!

Yes, I do show Lacey. She's very good at it. I love her so.

Alysser
02-19-2006, 01:53 PM
What a pretty girl Lacey is. I am owned by Sassy a Maltese. She is in my siggy. Welcome to PT! VERY addicting site;)

Daisy and Delilah
02-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Lacey and the pups are gorgeous Rupert :)

Flatcoatluver
02-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Yes, I do show Lacey. She's very good at it. I love her so.
oh cool, great do have anotehr person that shows there dogs on the bored!!!!
How long ago did she have the puppies?

rupert
02-19-2006, 11:06 PM
Lacey and the pups are gorgeous Rupert :)

The dog is Lacey, I'm Rupert :p ;)

oh cool, great do have anotehr person that shows there dogs on the bored!!!!
How long ago did she have the puppies?

Well, that photo was taken 4 days ago.... so they're now... 8 days old. We're thinking about keeping one of her lovely puppies :D

Lori Jordan
03-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk