PDA

View Full Version : Newcomer

Greyhound~lover
02-18-2006, 02:56 PM
Hello everyone!

My real name's Michelle, I have a greyhound X whippet named Jenny. I am so glad that there is this introduction section. I have been looking for some time for somewhere to start... I love greyhounds.

Nice to meet you all!

Alysser
02-18-2006, 04:38 PM
Hello, my name is Alyssa and I am owned by Sassy and Star. Also, my fishies. I recently lost my other budgie, Sunny. They are in my signature. WELCOME TO PT! We love greys. We got a few people here with some. Giselle, a VERY pretty girl. Anyway, you dog must be some damn fast. Can't wait to see some pics. :D

anna_66
02-19-2006, 08:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/WelcomeHello/welcome5.gif
to Pet Talk Michelle!

I'm Anna and I'm owned by these three:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v43/anna66/My-three.jpg

PT is a wonderful place and I hope you enjoy it here.
We'll be looking forward to seeing some pictures of Jenny and hearing all about her!

Karen
02-19-2006, 08:15 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk - wow, a greyhound-whippet mix! Must be impossible to catch Jenny if she starts to run! Two sleek, slippery, sighthounds in one package!

My name is Karen, and I am one of the moderators here. My current pet is Miss Hoppy, she's the little brown bunny you see as my avatar.

Greyhound~lover
02-19-2006, 08:26 AM
Thanks,

I am having an extremely hard time getting photos on here, I read all the help pages, but am still having a hard time. I only have one, my dad put in on a signature. So, this is Jenny. :)

Greyhound~lover
02-19-2006, 08:28 AM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSS :eek: :eek:

How'd that happen. :o

Bet it has something to do with my siggy, that's the first time I've used it. :o

Greyhound~lover
02-19-2006, 08:30 AM
Sorry, :o

Is this better. :confused:

Greyhound~lover
02-19-2006, 08:32 AM
Now is it working? :confused: :o

Someone help! :eek:

Greyhound~lover
02-19-2006, 09:00 AM
OKAY :cool:

Now that I've taken off my siggy, things are going better. I see that has fixed all the others. Sorry if I caused anyone trouble. I can't get any photos of Jenny on here. My screen went all funny, it fixed right away after I removed my siggy. I'm not very good with computer graphics. I think I'll keep it like this untill I have time to fool around with it. I should try to get an avatar too. Anyone know where I could get one? I will try to put a photo of Jenny on here, but no promises 'cause things aren't working too well over here.

Alysser
02-19-2006, 09:14 AM
I'll make you a siggy. Just PM some pics of Jenny.

Daisy and Delilah
02-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Hi Michelle. Welcome to Pet Talk. I have two chihuahuas, Daisy and Delilah :D We hope you love it here :)

Giselle
02-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Well, hello there! I would be the resident Greyhound owner here although Seqqy's dad pops in here every now and then. Are you sure your pup is a WhippetXGreyhound? She looks rather stocky to be a Whippie/Grey mix. :) I'd also recommend you buy her a martingale because she will get herself into trouble with a regular buckle collar. Where'd you get her and how old is she? She's absolutely precious! :)

Lori Jordan
03-20-2006, 05:32 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-23-2006, 10:23 AM
Never mind that siggie! You will get the hang of it :)
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20800%20welcome.gif to Pet Talk!!

BOBS DAD
03-23-2006, 08:49 PM
Hi Michelle. I agree that this a really nice way to introduce yourself and get off to a good start on PT. I think it was a great addon by Karen and Paul!!! Welcome to PT and I look forward to seeing you in the posts!!!

Uabassoon
03-24-2006, 07:22 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

Oggyflute
03-24-2006, 08:34 PM
G'day Michelle, and welcome to PT. :)