PDA

View Full Version : Chopper

anna_66
04-17-2002, 08:27 AM
Aren't you just a lovely boy?!:D It's ok to act like a child, mine do too! I hope you have the bestest day boy! Congrats on being DOTD!

jackiesdaisy1935
04-17-2002, 09:22 AM
Chopper what a handsome cutie patootie you are. I love your picture, your coloring is really pretty. You look like a pretty big guy too. You tell your Mom and Dad that's why you are with them to get all the spoiling they will give out and I'm sure that is a lot. lol
I can tell you have a wonderful family and the best forever home any pup could want.
Congratulations dear, sweet, handsome Chopper our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure your Mom will find some extra special treats to give you on your extra special day.
Jackie

steviestables
04-17-2002, 09:34 AM
Well you r a cutie! I have a little girl named Brittney that act just like you! Must be in the name! Enjoy your day, having your pop read your msg. to you. You wonderful Dog Of The Day! We will all think of you here at, Stevies Stable!

lovemymaltese
04-17-2002, 12:29 PM
Wow, what a cutie you are. You have so much wisdom in your eyes. I can tell that you are very loved. You seem to make your owner very happy, and that's your job. Good job! Congratulations on your big day, I hope that you get extra spoiled today.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2002, 04:22 PM
Hi, Chopper! Sure sounds like you have your family under your paw! I loved your pictures. Congratulations sweetheart on being our special Dog of the Day today. :)

tatsxxx11
04-17-2002, 06:09 PM
Oh Chopper! You are as bright and shiny as a new penny! I can see you love your Daddy very much!! And I love how he describes you as his child! I feel just the same way about my "kids!!:D I think we can safely say you're a velcro pup!! I think you're just beautiful Chopper! And so deserving of Pet Talk's highest honor! Congratulations to you sweet, dear Chopper, our very beautiful, loving and devoted Dog of the Day! Lots of love to you dear, darling Chopper!:)

lizbud
04-17-2002, 06:54 PM
HI THERE CHOPPER

What a Great picture of a happy furkid !!! I'm so happy
to meet you Chopper, and read all about what a loving
companion you are. "Drama King" indeed . LOL.
Congratulations to you today sweetie on being honored
as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!!

K9karen
04-18-2002, 11:22 AM
Sure looks like a mutual admiration society to me! The smile on your dad's face as you give him loving kisses says it all about both of you! You are a darling boy, Chopper with a very wise and handsome face! I hope you had an amzaing, happy, funfilled day!