PDA

View Full Version : Murrie J. Featherbottom

nonie
02-18-2006, 07:24 AM
Congrats on being our most special POTD! I love your name...very impressive! :) Your feathers are magnificent...the colors so vibrant. What a handsome little guy you are...and a clean little birdy to boot! I'm so glad you are well cared for and loved. Maybe you will get to walk around on your human's head eating apple slices today!! :D May God bless you with good health and lots of funny adventures. It has been a pleasure meeting you. Enjoy your day! :) :)
Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

tatsxxx11
02-18-2006, 09:30 AM
Hey there gorgeous Murrie J. Featherbottom! Oh, that name; love it!:D Murrie, you are one bright and beautiful burst of colorful sunshine! What a joy you are to your human...beautiful and loving, packend with personality, the perfect feathered friend!:D No wonder you've got your person wrapped around that precious claw of yours! Congratulations to you dear Murrie, our most precious and deserving, extra special Saturday Pet of the Day! Have a super special day of celebration, perhaps a dunk in the tubbie, some yummy apple slices and all the love and praise your heart can hold!:)

gini
02-18-2006, 02:28 PM
Murrie - you sure have captured my heart. What a beautiful young bird you are - having the time of your life with your human who loves you to pieces.

I would have loved to see you in the toilet paper roll!

You are very special.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-18-2006, 02:54 PM
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!
I must admit that your adventure in the toilet paper tube made me smile! I'm glad you were not hurt.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today! :D

Jax
02-18-2006, 03:03 PM
Well hello Mr. Murrie J. Featherbottom, the bird! What an awesome name - it fits such a beautiful little birdy! You are sooooo adorable. Congrats to MAGNIFICENT MURRIE J. FEATHERBOTTOM!! :) :D :)

chocolatepuppy
02-18-2006, 05:37 PM
Oh Murrie, you are just gorgeous! I bet you are very entertaining. Congratulations on being POTD! I hope you're having a fun day! :D