PDA

View Full Version : Benjamin

aly
04-17-2002, 01:15 AM
What a beautiful little guy you are!! Is it a sign that I was just telling someone how much I wanted a ferret then I log on and see you as Pet of the Day?? :) I hope to one day get a ferret that is as special and as handsome as you are. What a blessing you are to your sister Heidi. And I'm sure you're just as special to your humans too!

Enjoy your day! I hope you get tons of extra treats and loving :)

doctormaryleakey
04-17-2002, 09:14 AM
:DBenjamin!:D

You are a darling little ferret and a wonderful friend for Heidi and your human family. I hope your day is very sweet and chock-full of snuggles and playtime and treats galore!

Take care!
Jess and Pippi the Wonderbunny.:)

jackiesdaisy1935
04-17-2002, 09:18 AM
Benjamin, what a cutie patootie you are. The photo is wonderful, your coloring is so pretty. I don't know much about ferrets but you seem to be so friendly to your sibling. Congratulations dear sweet, handsome Benjamin, our Very Best Pet of the Day. I'm sure your family will give you extra treats on your extra special day.
Jackie

Sam's My Baby
04-17-2002, 12:16 PM
Benjamin!!:)
What a cute little ferret you are! I hope you have a wonderful time on this very special day! http://www.cc9.ne.jp/~chari/ferret.gif

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2002, 04:17 PM
Benjamin!
What a little bundle of cute you are! Congratulations on being our special Pet of the Day today!:)

tatsxxx11
04-17-2002, 06:22 PM
Oh Benjamin, you do look quite the little gentleman! You had big paw prints to fill, and what an admirable job you did! I'm sure your Mommy and Daddy were so happy to welcome you into their home during there sad time. And you knew just what to do!! I'll bet Heidi is so happy to have such a loving little paw pal to comfort her and be her bestest bud! You are just darling little Benjamin. And SO handsome all dressed up with your white bib and booties! You are simply adorable!! Congratulations to precious Benjamin, our most loving, gentle and well mannered "gentleman" Ferret Pet of the Day! Yay Benjamin!!

lizbud
04-17-2002, 09:30 PM
Hi Benjamin,

Just wanted to say how Pretty you look in the photo,
and I hope you & Heidi become the Best of Buds !!!
Congrats on your honor of being PET OF THE DAY !!!