PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrr!

davidpizzica
02-17-2006, 05:24 AM
I just heard this report on my local news. Some IDIOT in Pittsburgh (this makes me sick) poured a can of latex paint on top of a of a poor 1 y.o. cat. The people at the local animal rescue league are cleaning him up and there was news footage of him getting cleaned up. The poor little guy was a mess. The police have put out a reward of $500 for the arrest of whoever is responsible for this. One good thing about this is that the cleaned up kitty will be put up for adoption. I'll be first in line to find the guy!!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-17-2006, 05:36 AM
Form an orderly queue to give this idiot a taste of his own medicine!!!!

davidpizzica
02-17-2006, 05:53 AM
Brody's mum, I just have to buy a can of paint and I'll be the first in line! It was hurtful for the poor kitty as they had to take time and pull pieces of paint out of his fur. Who would do such a thing? I coouldn't tell for sure, but I think the poor little guy is a pretty tabby!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-17-2006, 06:12 AM
I'm a great believer in Karma so one day that poor excuse for a human being will get what he deserves. Please keep us updated on the dear little furry guy

moosmom
02-17-2006, 08:56 AM
Well David, that story has me in tears!! :(:(

What they SHOULD do to the piece of crap that did it, is use turpentine on him and conveniently light a cigarette, tossing the match HIS way!!

I do hope the kitty will be okay and get a wonderful, furrrrever home.

davidpizzica
02-17-2006, 09:08 AM
Well David, that story has me in tears!! :(:(

What they SHOULD do to the piece of crap that did it, is use turpentine on him and conveniently light a cigarette, tossing the match HIS way!!

I do hope the kitty will be okay and get a wonderful, furrrrever home.
Donna, my heart sank when I saw some video tape of the workers trying to get the paint off. It was sticking to his fur and pulling on the fur to get it off. The poor little guy was hurting. That sounds lke a plan, I'll bring the matches!

davidpizzica
02-18-2006, 04:10 PM
I have to add another GRRRRR! I found out today that the kitty is a girl and she was carring milk and was nursing! Now I would REALLY would like to find the guy!!!!

Alysser
02-18-2006, 04:20 PM
:mad: :mad: OH! That's terrible. I hope you find that freakin A-hole! Are you gonna adopt the kitty? Good luck finding that ass.

luvofallhorses
02-18-2006, 04:31 PM
:mad: who would do such a thing? :( poor kitty, I hope she's okay.

davidpizzica
02-18-2006, 04:34 PM
I wish I could adopt her, but I can't. I'd like to give him the same treatment he gave that poor kitty!

Alysser
02-18-2006, 10:09 PM
I sure would have.

G535
02-18-2006, 10:20 PM
The world would be a much better place without those mindless people who do cruel things like that. :(

Catty1
02-19-2006, 01:01 AM
David, do you know if anyone found the kittens, or was trying to? Hopefully they were near weaning age!

I hope they just shave the poor girl..but maybe it is just on too thick for them to shave her right now.

I hope they catch the idiot that did it. And neuter HIM!!!!

davidpizzica
02-21-2006, 04:55 AM
Here's an update on that painted Pittsburgh kitty. They now have all of the latex paint off of her (they had to shave most of it off), however she won't be ready or adoption for another month. A $1,000 reward has been offered for the arrest of the scumbag who committed this crime. (and it's a crime!)

Pawsitive Thinking
02-21-2006, 08:25 AM
Thanks for the update on the poor little kitty....... I hope they catch whoever is responsible :mad:

davidpizzica
02-21-2006, 01:04 PM
What makes me sad is that she was carrying milk for a litter that probably didn't survive. Very sad.

Catty1
02-21-2006, 01:46 PM
I feel bad for the kittens too...If they were old enough to live on their own...David, I guess the news hasn't said anything about them? I mean, would anyone even know where to look?

Sad - and with the reward out, they will likely catch the fool. Idiots like that often wind up bragging in bars or such, and ears will hear...