PDA

View Full Version : BAD Mommy Alert: Can I come live with Oliver?

AmberLee
04-17-2002, 12:18 AM
Oliver,

My mommy was VERY NAUGHTY tonight! She was bringing in groceries and I ran outside and rubbied my face and body on the cement and she ran out after me! So I ran to the green stuff at the end of the condos and there was this expressway on the other side of an interesting bush and I go crawling under the bush to see it. It should be very educational, shouldn't it? Mommy crawled under the bush wif me and GRABBIED my TAIL and pulled me BACKWARDs through the bush BY MT TAIL!!! The indignity of it all! The humiliation I've been through! The hurties on my sweet fluffy-wuffy tail! I can't stand it. I packed my kibble and half the catnip micies and am trying to get the water fountain in my suitcase. Cassy says it's his, but I can't pack the cat tree can I? So I get the water fountain. I'm not talking to mommy no more, she's a BAAAAAD girl.

You would never drag me backwards through a bush, would you my handsome, strong, furry delight?

I got a tushie-ache and can't type anymore. Can I come live with you and all your furry brothers and sisters? Please??? :( :(

Destraught and miserable,
your Jewel-iette, Livvy

yorkster
04-17-2002, 12:59 AM
Oh......naughty Livvy!:(
How scary for you Amberlee- I'm glad you got her back. :) :rolleyes:

zippy-kat
04-17-2002, 01:04 AM
Oh Miz Livvykat I kin 'pletely unnerstan!

I wokez my mommy upz from her napz reel gentle wif kissies on her headz andz you knowz whatz happened a bitz laterz? She askidentaly lockedz me in da bafroom an da lightz wuz offz!! I triedz 2 be gudz but I ain't got no litterbox in dar 'n I kinda hadz 2 go. I triedz crozzingz my pawz diz way and dat wayz but I jist kouldn't holdz it anymore! So I didz my bizniz and din satz inna corner and munched onna Cutie-Tip. (I dunno how dey gotz dat namez...I tinkz I iz much cuterz.) The Cutie-tip din't tastes as gudz as I thoughtz it wouldz so I chewied on da plunger handle insteadz. Den I heardz my Momma callin' "Sooooppphiiieeezzzz." And I sedz, "Innnn heeerrreeeee..." but I guessez she din'tz hearz me cos she kept callinz "Sooooppphiiiieezzzz...." and I kept sayin'z "Innn heeerrreeeezzzz" but it still tookz her awhilez to findz me. :rolleyes:

When she finally foundz mez, she feltz really badz and I got a baby karrotz anna yogurt dropz. Don't tellz her but I'm gonna pretendz to be madz until I getz some more parsleys outta diz deal...

Former User
04-17-2002, 01:48 AM
Casper sayz you're welcome here anytime, with or without mice, or fountain ;)

(Glad you got her back AmberLee!!)

04-17-2002, 03:15 AM
Oh Livvy !! forgive your mommy !! She was only trying to save you from those awful bad cars on the highway !!! A highway is not a good place to learn about the world .... watch the tele like I do !! Can be most interesting !!!!!!!!

A huggie from Sydney-the-greatest !!!!!

Pam
04-17-2002, 05:59 AM
Whew!! Livvy you have just made lots of kitty mommies so nervous!!! Your mommy is not a bad mommy, she just loves you so much and doesn't want any bad things to happen to you. I am sorry to say it but I am glad she was able to grab your tail :eek: . If you had gotten onto that highway you might have used up one of your lives. :eek: We don't even want to think about that!!!! Please go unpack that suitcase and forgive your mommy. She loves you so! I think a nice long cuddle session with lots of purring might help to calm everyone down. I know your mommy would appreciate it a lot! ;)

tuxluvr
04-17-2002, 06:15 AM
Oooh, Livvy, my heart jumped a few beats - remember that in kitty land there is a saying (by Confurrcious, I think) that tells us

"It's better to be indoors and fat than outdoors and flat"

Ritzee sez you ought to be able to milk this event for a lot of "guilt treats" :D:D:D

Miz Ritzy is indoors all the time and got out once and scared me to death - but just came prancing up to the back door all covered with leaves and dirt and cobwebs from under the deck with that look in her eyes, like "what's the big deal mom, I'm right here!"

Zippy and Sophie - I died laughing at your story

Randi
04-17-2002, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by Pam
If you had gotten onto that highway you might have used up one of your lives. :eek: We don't even want to think about that!!!! Please go unpack that suitcase and forgive your mommy. She loves you so! I think a nice long cuddle session with lots of purring might help to calm everyone down. I know your mommy would appreciate it a lot! ;)

Yes, you go and unpack and give your mum a real good cuddle for saving your a... !! ;) And don't you scare her again!!

Gio
04-17-2002, 07:24 AM
Oh Livvy,

don't be so drastic. I'm sure that if you go you will miss your mommy (and Cassy) terribly! She loves you so much and she just panicked since she did not want you to get hurt. Busy highways are terrible places. Us moms are not as clever as you kids are you know and when we panick we do silly things. Squeeze a few extra treats out of her, that's perfectly acceptable:D

Mz Sophie,

I'm sorry you had to go through that ordeal. I hope your mom got you a nice bunch of parsley to ask you to forgive her (I swear I'm not trying to give Sophie any ideas here Tonya :D ).

AmberLee
04-17-2002, 10:32 AM
It was a little touch-and-go for a while, but we've had a cuddle session [I am NOT allowed to touch her tail, how tactless of me!] and a heart-to-heart talk. She will not dash to the expressway again; I will only grab her tail if and only if I fear for her life. Neither of us is completely satisfied, but it's good to have peace in our home again.

I didn't realize how superstitious I am. With two 'dashing' episodes in less than a week I'm twitchy expecting a third. Neither fur-baby has door-dashed in months previously. :eek: :( :confused: :(

Mz. Sophie - I'm glad you are safe and so sorry that you had to go through such a harrowing experience. We mommys are merely human ...

P.S. You, indeed, are much cuter than a Cutie-tip -- even a whole box of them.

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2002, 11:56 AM
Oh, Livvy, I am so sorry your tail hurts but you were nawtee to run out like that and give your mommy such a scare. You should know, sweetie, that us mommies will do whatever it takes to keep our babies safe. If that means grabbing a tail, foot, handful of fur, or WHAT EVER!! we will do it. So, kiss and make up with your Mom.

tatsxxx11
04-17-2002, 12:35 PM
Oh my Livvy, Wivvy, Wuv! My little heart went pitter pat when I read the news! I would die if anything happened to my Jewel-iette!!! Those nasty things on wheels can hurt us reeeeel bad. And Mommy's are like that Livvy. I excaped once too. I sneaked out under her legs when she wasn't looking and hid under a bush. My doggie sister Cody started yappin and howlin and Mommy came out and finded me. I wasn't going far, but she was all shakin and scolding me. Of course, Mommy did not have to pull me by the tail, Livvy.:eek: I hope your boootiful toushie didn't suffer any permanent damage. I know, I know, the humililation of it all.:( Sometimes our Mommy's do go to extremes to keep us safe. But wee have to forgive them Liv. And Livvy, you know it's my dream to have you by my side, showering you with lickies and pawing that beautiful, fluffy, furry plume of a tail. But your Mommy loves you very, very much and I think she would be so sad if you left on a cross country adventure. Livvy, please unpack your bags, even your meeces, and forgive your Mommy. Of course, I would welcome you with open paws and faint from joy should you ever appear at my doorstep. But for now my precious, stay put and stay safe. Cassy and Mommy love you almost as much as me does. Let me know your plans after you've given it some thought. I can always come get you. I hope it won't come to that. I wuv you so Livvy. Paws crossed that you and Mommywill make up. Love, your Romeo, your devoted servant, Oliveeeeeeer.