PDA

View Full Version : The cat that rescued me....

Flower Power
04-16-2002, 10:31 PM
Thought I would share a photo of my wonderful cat Tid!

http://www.equinebiz.com/FlowerPower/tid.jpg

He was found at 6 weeks old, starved almost to death with melted whiskers (someone had set fire to the whiskers on the right side of his face). He's been with me for 6 years now and I couldn't do without him! His full name is Tiddler's Luck, because my friend who found him, and almost ran over him, has the nickname Tiddler.

Is he handsome or what??!!??

4 feline house
04-16-2002, 10:42 PM
What a beautiful boy!

But, of course, I'm partial to big boy tuxes!

AmberLee
04-16-2002, 11:53 PM
He's not only lucky, he's GORGEOUS! Wow. So nice to meet you both, hope to see a lot more of you here at Pet Talk. Welcome!

Gio
04-17-2002, 03:07 AM
Wow he's beautiful! :D A wam welcome to Pet Talk from me too!

04-17-2002, 05:32 AM
welcome to Pettalk Flower Power !!!
Hope you get addicted to this just like me !!!( by the way , this is my 200 th post !!!!) :D :D :D

K & L
04-17-2002, 10:14 AM
He's VERY handsome and VERY lucky!

momoffuzzyfaces
04-17-2002, 12:07 PM
What a sweet boy. I'm so glad he found you. Congratulations to you both. Welcome to Pet Talk. I hope you like it here.

Randi
04-17-2002, 12:13 PM
Tid is beautiful!! How lucky you found each other! Welcome to Pet Talk, enjoy it! ;) .... remember, it's addictive! :D

Logan
04-17-2002, 12:15 PM
What a handsome fellow he is!! And I know that feeling about the pet rescuing the human very well. Honey and Mimi have been and always will be my salvation, no matter how they act. They have taken Helen and me through some of the darkest moments in our lives. We love all of them (and there are a lot), but those two have been here the longest, and will always be the most special.

Hugs to you and your precious fellow. :)

gini
04-17-2002, 06:00 PM
I am supposed to be working, but once I saw Tiddler's picture, I just had to stop and put in my two cents worth.

You can tell with one glance at Tiddler's picture that he is so well taken care of as he just shines!!

God sure knows what He is doing when He puts the right animal in the arms of the right person!!

Welcome to Pet Talk and I hope we hear a lot more about Tid!

wolflady
04-17-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by gini
I am supposed to be working, but once I saw Tiddler's picture, I just had to stop and put in my two cents worth.

You can tell with one glance at Tiddler's picture that he is so well taken care of as he just shines!!

God sure knows what He is doing when He puts the right animal in the arms of the right person!!

Welcome to Pet Talk and I hope we hear a lot more about Tid!

I couldn't have said it better! What a handsome guy he is!!
**hugs**

Flower Power
04-17-2002, 06:59 PM
Since everyone liked Tid so much, here is my other cat, Moonshine!

http://www.eqbydesign.com/images/moonshine.jpg

I got Moon from a rescue too, he wasn't abused, but he was negleted. He has tumors in his ears and is deaf, but was left outside to fend for himself!! No longer, of course! He is now a beloved house pet!

rg_girlca
04-17-2002, 07:52 PM
First off let me also welcome you to pet talk and thank you so much for sharing your adorable furbabies with us. Tid looks so majestic sitting there like he was on his very own throne. Moonshine is just too sweet for words in that picture.
Such sad stories that these poor babies went through but such a happy ending that they came into your loving home. Bless you Flower Power. :)

Pam
04-17-2002, 08:01 PM
Flower Power welcome to Pet Talk! You will find lots of nice people here. I am the mom of a white kitty just like Moonshine and his name is Andy. We look forward to hearing about Tid and Moonshine and of course pictures are always most welcome!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-17-2002, 08:04 PM
Tid looks like such a smart boy. And sleek!

And Moonshine, oh what a sweetie! He sure looks like he makes himself at home, which is good considering his past. Sometimes I call Tubby a big ol' blob the way he lays, but when I saw this, Moon seemed the epitomy of "big ol' blob." :D All in fun of course, because I would love to snuggle with Moonshine, or Tid too for that matter, or how 'bout both of them! :D

Welcome to pet talk and I hope to see more pictures of your wonderful boys.

lynnestankard
04-18-2002, 07:19 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk Flower Power hope you enjoy it here like we all do!!!

I just adore your beautiful furbabies - Tids is a gorgeous Black and White (like my Dan) and Moon is just soooooooo pretty - a little white cloud. I'm in love. Please share nose kisses with them both for me xxxxx.

How clever of Tid to find his forever home with you - and YES he is so handsome.:) :)

Lynne

nsweezie
04-19-2002, 07:27 AM
Tid is a stunner! What a gorgeous cat. You can see by the picture that he is well taken care of and has a great home.

moosmom
05-13-2002, 07:48 PM
FP,

Tiddler's Luck is a beautiful boy! And Moonshine's picture made me laugh. He looks SO at home. Both cats look well loved. It's amazing the kind of tug they have on our hearts, isn't it??

toastco
05-18-2002, 08:35 PM
:) Oh how beautiful you our Tid! You look so happy and content. I love seeing you! Welcome to Pet talk Flower power from Mom of Six sweet babies and three of which were strays I took in. My last one named Shadow, I took in at 9 weeks old. He had been dumped and I had to get Vet care for him before I could nurse him back to health.
Mom to Shoe-shoo, Snuggles,Dixie,Midnight, Abe and my youngest Shadow