PDA

View Full Version : ^Bunny Care Books^

koxka
02-16-2006, 05:40 PM
Hi there bunny lovers! What books of bunny care do you recomend? I know the "House Rabbit Handbook" is the one to have.But, is there some other "must have" book?
Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Anna "The Salad Maker" :p

buttercup132
02-16-2006, 06:42 PM
I just get any bunny book I see lol

koxka
02-20-2006, 10:27 AM
*Bump*

Any suggestions? :)

Aspen and Misty
02-20-2006, 12:29 PM
A friend of mine, Kathy Smith, wrote a very good, very knowledgable book - Rabbit Health for the 21st Century. I'm pretty sure you can find it in any bookstore and most House Rabbit Socities carry it.

Ashley

koxka
02-20-2006, 02:06 PM
Thank you!

I remember you talking about her and her book long time ago. I will see how is rating at amazon.com.Have to order on line. I'm not on the States.

Around here care books about any other animal apart from cats and dogs are pitiful :(

Also, I have been missging you and your handsome boy Jaxon. :)

Aspen and Misty
02-20-2006, 03:30 PM
Thats too bad. We have lots of care books on all types of animals here. I really enjoyed and learned alot from Kathy's book.

Thanks, it's been a long time since I've been on Pet Talk. Jaxom says thanks for thinking of him. He has a new Girlfriend named Sharra who we will be bonding him with soon, after she is spayed of course (Julian and Jaxom are both neutered).

Ashley :)

koxka
02-20-2006, 06:53 PM
At amazon.com is rated five stars. :cool:
By the way you spelt the autor's name wrong and ended up getting books of how to be sexy. :D...maybe I should have that one of those too! :p :rolleyes: (j/k)...it's Kathryn. :)

My Jaques got a girl friend too,her name is Babit
Yersterday while brushing, she passed out! :eek:.
And I thought you needed special skills for that... :p

Any change we could see a picture of Sharra? ;)

Anna

Aspen and Misty
02-20-2006, 09:12 PM
Thats odd that Amazon has her listed as Kathryn, unless that is the name she has put on her book (which is somewhere packed in a box right now or else I'd look). I have only heard her called Kathy as that is what she signs all emails, and articles as and what most websites call her. ( http://www.rabbithaven.org/BunnyBasics/AuthorsPerspective.htm )

If you wanted you could buy the book from this rabbit rescue -

http://www.rabbitnetwork.org/newshop.html

They are a great rescue and helped by takeing in some of the 50 rabbits I rescued. I highly recomend them and I know that they would apreciate the donation!

Aww, my Julian will pass out if he is flipped on his back and scratched on his head. He will sometimes fall asleep and drool on me, LOL.

Ashley