PDA

View Full Version : Fritz,Wake Up!

fritz03
02-16-2006, 05:38 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/waking1.jpg Fritz not quite ready to get up from a restful sleep.he has stayed indoors most of today,as we had snow this morning,now it is freezing rain and supposed to turn to rain.We have kept him away from our food today and right now he is next to dad,waiting for him to go for a snack.Fritz has had a play with his sueaky toys,had snoozes all over the house.My niece Shannon has a cold and so far has not given it to Brandyn or Samantha.Samantha is doing pretty well.Shannon thinks she is teething as she wake sup in the middle of the night crying,but is her dad she wants to come to her.Apparently she is Daddy's girl.Brandyn has been a bit pushy at school.he pushe da girl against a wall and his parents were not impressed and he went to be early that night.

elizabethann
02-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Oh Fritz, you're so cute cuddled up in your crate. You look very tired. Sleep tight.

Daisy and Delilah
02-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Fritz, was that picture taken after the Aunites left? You look pretty tuckered out for sure! What a cute little snoozer :)
Barry, I hope Samantha's crying is just teething. She's been doing so well. Brandyn is probably learning to defend himself as all kids do. It's so tough for kids in school and growing up. It does seem like some of the girls are just as bad as the boys too these days :)

anna_66
02-17-2006, 08:28 AM
Fritz, I can't blame you for not wanting to get up on such a cold day. Mine are with you...just stay in and snoozzzeeee!