PDA

View Full Version : Would anyone be willing to make me a new siggy?

lv4dogs
02-16-2006, 02:48 PM
I have no programs or computer skills to accomplish such a thing. I would like one with one of each of my ruppers, or even one with my dogs & my 2 kitties included if you up to such a task.
No absolute hurry but the Valentines one I have is now a little old. lol
Pretty please with sugar on top?

Husky_mom
02-16-2006, 02:50 PM
i could try but it will have to be until i get to my parents at about 5pm, if you dont mind to wait i can make some, just get me the pics ;)

lv4dogs
02-16-2006, 02:56 PM
I just sent you a PM. :D

Kfamr
02-16-2006, 03:07 PM
If no one else wants to, I will! :)

Kfamr
02-16-2006, 04:51 PM
Here you go, Sue... :)
You can use this URL too if you'd like.
http://petevents.com/~simba/suesig.jpg
http://petevents.com/~simba/suesig.jpg

Husky_mom
02-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Kay makes such wonderful siggies but anyway here are some i did, they are not as great but i think they are nice.........

luvofallhorses
02-16-2006, 08:29 PM
very nice signature, Kay! :) and husky_mom yours are good, too. :)

Lizzie
02-16-2006, 08:50 PM
What software are you using? I just loaded Jasc Paint Shop Pro (free trial for 2 months), but I've only resized so far. Where do the background images come from?

I'm having a fun home vacation week. Part time on the forum (with tea, choc and cats), part learning new computer skills, and part spring cleaning. I would garden, but there's snow on the ground now. So, keep me learning and I might be able to create my own signature picture by next Monday.

Thanks.

Roxyluvsme13
02-16-2006, 09:19 PM
What software are you using? I just loaded Jasc Paint Shop Pro (free trial for 2 months), but I've only resized so far. Where do the background images come from?

I'm having a fun home vacation week. Part time on the forum (with tea, choc and cats), part learning new computer skills, and part spring cleaning. I would garden, but there's snow on the ground now. So, keep me learning and I might be able to create my own signature picture by next Monday.

Thanks.
Well...just do a google search for backgrounds(well a google image search :p)

Kfamr
02-16-2006, 09:31 PM
I'm all photoshopped out tonight, guys.. (made a few signature via-pm requests and for other forums. I'll see how my creativity is tomorrow or this weekend and i'll keep you in mind. ;)

Lizzie, I'm not sure if you were asking me - but, I make all of my own background from scratch.

Bri, be careful - it is illegal to use graphics that aren't yours - some people are really touchy if you use their backgrounds without permission!

.sarah
02-17-2006, 05:44 AM
Kay makes such wonderful siggies but anyway here are some i did, they are not as great but i think they are nice.........
I love the funny face one! :D

sandragonfly
02-17-2006, 08:23 AM
love the funny face one! {{:D}}

I can make you some more if you want, sue!

in kay's siggy - is tiki named 'tilo'? :confused:

Kfamr
02-17-2006, 01:52 PM
love the funny face one! {{:D}}

I can make you some more if you want, sue!

in kay's siggy - is tiki named 'tilo'? :confused:

Which one are you talking about? :confused: :confused:

sandragonfly
02-17-2006, 02:05 PM
quoted by kfamr
No. Her cat's name is Tiki.

just saw "tilo" on signature eariler - now I see tiki. guess you changed the link. I was wondered if I missed somewhere that tiki was a nickname.

edit - ah, you edited. lol, confusing.

Kfamr
02-17-2006, 02:09 PM
I had it as Tito instead of Tiki... I changed the file last night after I had noticed I typed the name wrong, maybe it just hadn't refreshed itself and was showing you the older one from last night. Didn't change the link today, though, just last night. ;)

sandragonfly
02-17-2006, 02:21 PM
I see, I just saw it when posted that confusion. yeah, it was tilo or tito something. I frantic when I thought I don't know my friend's animals well. :p

no sweat. ;)

lv4dogs
02-20-2006, 11:09 AM

I can't see it, in fact I can't see any attachments today at all. :(

.sarah
02-20-2006, 11:11 AM
I can't see it, in fact I can't see any attachments today at all. :(
They weren't working yesterday either :confused:

Husky_mom
02-21-2006, 11:09 AM
ok, attatchments are showing now :)

lv4dogs
02-21-2006, 03:02 PM
Oh I just love them! Especially the funny face one! Thank you so much! :D :D :D

I'll switch every few days/week between those. Thanks again! :D :D :D

Husky_mom
02-21-2006, 03:36 PM
youre welcome, thats my fave too!!! loved the faces!!!