PDA

View Full Version : Husky anyone?

lute
02-16-2006, 02:17 PM
We have a new rescue looking for a forever home! his name is Kodie and he's a BEAUTIFUL 5yr old black and white husky with the most stunning bi-eyes. i rescued him last year from a friend that had him tied to a tree since he was 9 weeks old. :( he was adopted by a friend of ours. without my knowing he was once again, put on a chain! his owner was telling me he had him in the house. only let him out to potty and to run.

anyway, i get a call about 2 weeks ago from his owner saying "Kodie's gone. he pulled the pole right out of the ground. by the way, i can't keep him any longer. my fiance wants him gone." by this time i was FURIOUS to say the least! i did a crazy search to find Kodie. no one had seen him.

yesterday dad was reading the paper when i just happend to look over his shoulder and see a picture of a husky saying "is this your dog?" screaming as loud as i could "KODIE!" i called the number. he was at the humane society. i went this morning to pick him up. he's a little thin and is in great need of a bath, but is the same happy boy he always was. :)

I'll post pics of him later today. if you want to adopt Kodie e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at (812)396-9635.

buttercup132
02-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Aww i hope this has a happy ending too. Maybe if were lucky another PTer will adopt him:D ;)

Husky_mom
02-16-2006, 02:21 PM
this makes me mad, too bad i´m too far i would take him

lute
02-16-2006, 03:05 PM
Aww i hope this has a happy ending too. Maybe if were lucky another PTer will adopt him:D ;)
that would be great! :D

pitc9
02-16-2006, 03:08 PM
Ohhhh black and white bi-eyed... It's my dream husky!!
But I can't have him. Buddy only shares his house and yard with his sister.
:(
I hope he finds a great furever home!!

lute
02-16-2006, 08:13 PM
pitc9- if Buddy changes his mind, let me know. ;)