PDA

View Full Version : Adoption pending!!!

buttercup132
02-16-2006, 02:13 PM
Well I saw this guy before and he was so darling he was licking my fingers throught the bars and he was binkying in his cage and just wanted out. And I was talkingt o my mom about it and I told her how I just couldnt get him off my mind a perfect bunny sitting in a cage at the shelter. Well she going to come with me to see him on Saturday!!!!http://sc.groups.msn.com/themes/R9c/pby/img/emoticons/emteeth.gifKeep your fingers crossed! Hes got the most gorgous markings and look like a lion head mix hes got a little mane and hes 2 years old. I'm hoping hes nutered and will be bringing my camera so I can show you guys. Hes also very tiny. I will continue working with Roxy aswell and maybe all she needs is a freind to be with to make her happy.

Flatcoatluver
02-16-2006, 02:16 PM
I am keeping my fingers crossed, you must be excited. That sound so cute with the lion mane. All of the rabbit's at our shelter are psayed and neutered, hopefully he will be

Husky_mom
02-16-2006, 02:19 PM
i once saw on a TV show a rabbit with a houdini complex and he settled down with a partner, maybe roxy does need a partner to settle and calm down, myabe thatīs a sign that you see this rabbit, who knows ;)

buttercup132
02-16-2006, 02:22 PM
I just have to trick my mom and say that I will bond them to be in the same cage but then secretly not cause I'm pritty positive she wont when shes in her cage. I think she mightbe fine when shes out of her cage but not in it. So I will trick her and say he just needs a cage for now to keep him in while they get used to each other and just keep him in there forever. I just emailed the shelter back to see if Saturday was ok.

Flatcoatluver
02-16-2006, 02:24 PM
does your mom ever go in your room? my mom always goes in mine so i could never trick her.

Karen
02-16-2006, 02:36 PM
Good luck and keep us updated! See http://rabbit.org for tips on introducing a new rabbit to your current bunny, and helping them bond. If you take things slowly, they may end up a nicely bonded pair.

buttercup132
02-16-2006, 03:53 PM
I'm calling hte shelter tonight cause I got off work early so I might e able to make it tonight!!!:D