PDA

View Full Version : Bushbaby

Bonny
02-16-2006, 01:18 PM
When Bushbaby was a kitten her mother got hit by a car up on the road. I bottled fed her & the other 3 siblings. Bushbaby was the hardest to wean from the bottle & the hardest to litter train. She just seemed contrary to me. Well she is half grown now & still independent & contrary. She likes to go on walkies with me & our dogs. She is a trooper. She runs along with her tail up & has to investigate things along the trail. Sometimes she will climb part way up a tree & other times she will cry which means I have to carry her. Then she is rested & wants to jump down & run along the trail.

catmandu
02-16-2006, 01:58 PM
Bless You For Being Such A Good Adoptive Parent To Those Four Kittens,and Thats A Funny Story About Bush Baby.
I M Told That They All Had A Grand Time At Niagara Falls,and Loved Not Only The Scenic Wonders,but The Food As Well.

Gin
02-16-2006, 04:02 PM
Bushbaby has personality plus. It was wonderful of you to adopt and raise these kittens. Do you have any pictures to show us?

Bonny
02-16-2006, 04:14 PM
Bushbaby is a black & grey stripped cat with a little spot of orange a little off center on her forehead. Her hair looks bushy but she is not an angora. The name Bushbaby came from the hairdo & her love of walking in the bushy woods. She is a character for sure. :)

kimboe
02-16-2006, 04:38 PM
Aww..that's really sweet.