PDA

View Full Version : wolf_Q

wolf_Q
02-16-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm sure most of you know who I am but I thought it'd be fun to do this anyway. My name is Amy, I'm 21 years old. I live in the beautiful state of Utah. I've worked as a pet groomer for over 3 years. My 5th anniversy on Pet Talk was a few days ago.

I have 3 dogs. Nebo is the only one that's actually mine, and he's my spoiled baby. :) He's a 3 year old siberian husky. Reggie and Sydney are my parents dogs, Reggie is a 12 year old schnauzer and Sydney is a 3 year old schnauzer..and Syd is a girl, everyone thinks she's a boy. :p I also brought home a betta fish a few weeks ago, but he's still nameless.

I love photography, art (I draw pet portraits, link is in my signature, but I must apologize for the horrible non-updated website), and music (my favorite by far is U2!), and animals, of course....I'm a tad obsessed with siberian huskies. :D

*edit* For husky_mom ;) my user name isn't that interesting, but it's because I love wolves and my last name starts with a Q. It's the name I've been using since we've had the internet and I just stick with it..

Here's two pictures of the dogs!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/skyln03.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/aut02.jpg

Husky_mom
02-16-2006, 12:24 PM
i was wondering what you username came from and thought youŽd clear that up here, love your NEBO!! and Reggie ans sydney too, but iŽm a Husky fan as well

i love your photos and drawings you are awesome, i will someday "imitate" your window paint............someday LOL

Kfamr
02-16-2006, 01:18 PM
Don't forget to tell them that you're crazy. ;)

sandragonfly
02-16-2006, 09:56 PM
about these little orange cones! :D

I won't say more.. :p anyway, happy happy to know there's another photographer! you do take great pictures, especially in where you live. I still can't believe we barely missed each other when I was visiting in utah! by a few days, right? ..drats. well, that briiighest state ever, I will definitely step in again and hopefully to meet you all, you and your natural fuzzbutts! :cool:

and let me, welcome! (I came after you). ;)

cyber-sibes
02-18-2006, 10:12 PM
I was so happy to get to meet you & Nebo last year! Amy, you're SO talented! Your photos & drawings are wonderful, I always enjoy your posts. Whenever you or Glacier post, I always look because I know it will be like a "mini vacation" - always beautiful scenery...So keep posting!