PDA

View Full Version : Need to Vent *UPDATED*

racing_gurl07
02-16-2006, 09:46 AM
hey all ..sorry but i just need to vent. Ok well heres the dealo..MY cousin jeffrey is in iraq. he left in october, and now hes home for a few days. And NONONE told me! (i live 3 hours away from his hometown)I havent seen him in SEVEN YEARS and i would of came home if someone told me :eek: and his girlfriend (who is 19 and hes 26 WERID!) i talk to her online and she told me hes with her now at her place and said "hes watching tv now so he cant" and i told her "tell him to get on or ill beat his butt" (i always say that to him because hes so much bigger than me) and she said "ummmm okay then" and then she siad "hes getting ready right now so he cant" UGH this girl..i cant stand her! shes ruiuning his life! I only have talked to her online and seen her once, and i dont like her. This guy deserves better than her! I dont know what to do. Tell him how i feel? we used to be soo close and now its like he doesnt care because its always "kalie kalie kalie" and he wont call me from iraq because hes always calling her when he promised to call me! Im his COUSIN and thats his GF (well they are engaged gross!) im mroe blood than she is. :o I dont know if its the fact that im jelous because i dont have my cousin anymore or what. when he was with his x-wife i used to see him ALL the time, and he was still in the service, and now hes in iraq and with his new gf and doesnt want anything to do with me. Sorry all for writing a book..just had to vent. here is a pic of him then a pic of him and "Kailie :( "
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/racing_gurl07/jeff.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/racing_gurl07/jeffandah.jpg (in every pic with her..he dont look happy thats just my opioin)

racing_gurl07
02-16-2006, 12:25 PM
any advice? :(i keep thiking about it and its bugging me, i dont know if i should tell him how i feel or what. I guess im jsut upest because i havent seen him in so long and nowhe is home and i could of have seen him, now its too late, and wonder if 7 years ago was the last time i have seen him.

emily_the_spoiled
02-16-2006, 12:41 PM
I am sorry that you didn't get a chance to see your cousin when he was back stateside. Unfortunatley, I think if you tell him how you feel about his girlfriend he is likely to become upset and hurt. Is there anyway you can email him when he is overseas, that way you can buypass the GF

racing_gurl07
02-16-2006, 12:46 PM
i was just thinking of emailing him when he goes back and just be nice and tell him how i feel about him and how much i miss him. You see..im a only child and i depend on my cousins for siblings, i only have a few cousins that are close to me

emily_the_spoiled
02-16-2006, 01:04 PM
I think you have the right idea. Be nice (avoid the topic of the GF). Say how much you missed not seeing him when he was back and just keep in touch with him on a regular basis after that. But if possible avoid any conversation dealing with the GF, that will only cause you problems.

racing_gurl07
02-16-2006, 01:09 PM
i dont want to see like "mushy" ya know but hes my CUZ! i have to tell him how i feel!

emily_the_spoiled
02-16-2006, 03:43 PM
You can say something like, that you have been thinking of him over in Iraq and that you are sorry you missed seeing him when he came back for a visit. Then keep things up beat, fill him in on what is going on in your life. I think that by keeping in regular contact with him (even though email) you are more likely to be able to stay in his life and see him next time he is back.

moosmom
02-16-2006, 04:40 PM
The GF sounds and LOOKS like a control freak to me. But that's only my opinion. Your cousin is hot!!! Does he have a real older brother, father, uncle he can fix me up with???

racing_gurl07
02-16-2006, 04:46 PM
oh donna!:-D he does have a twin brother..but hes taken haha.

(dontknow if thats the fact that im jelous because hes hot hahaha just kidding) hes my cuz and i love him! :)
Everyime i see their pic when she signs into msn is makes me UGH! when i seen him with hsi x-wife i was fine with it but this girl is difrent! even though i never talked to her in person, i jsutknow shes werid because of msn! :eek:

racing_gurl07
02-17-2006, 09:49 AM
well....i was talking to jeffs mom last night and she is very upset and ehr and jeff got into it. She was telling me and Kailie wont let him come home. (they are a town a hour away from hsi hometown) And wants him all to himself. he said and i quote "i just got back from a 33 hours plane ride and i want to rest" yeah with his GF! he got home MONDAY! how much resting does he need? so its all HER she is controlling him, im not sure if he can stand up for himself or not. he was never lke this before! he used to care about family and now its all KAILIE! i think its because he lost his x wife (got a divroce) and i guess hes scared hes going to loose kailie. but i dont know!

Pawsitive Thinking
02-17-2006, 10:45 AM
Tell him how you feel - he's not a mind reader and you can't go through life hoping he'll guess! Either way you'll know which direction to move in