PDA

View Full Version : Gem2 is Pregnant

catmandu
02-16-2006, 09:03 AM
And is under Vets Care.
She is so very young to be having Kittens.
Ans as I have Too Many Cats,she will stay in a Foster Home, until the Vets make the decision as to whether to let her carry the Kitten,and be rehomed.
My Friend Helen told me that it was a good thing that she was taken off the street,as its far too Cold for a Young Mother Cat out there.
Please pray for Gem2 and Babies.
I know that I will.
The Kittens were looking for her as I was allowing limited Play Time,once I knew that the Fleas and Era Mites were gone.
She will make Someone a Wonderful Cat.

Killearn Kitties
02-16-2006, 09:04 AM
I'm glad to hear that little Gem2 is being looked after and under the vet's care. Thank goodness she wandered into the hotel for help!

Catty1
02-16-2006, 09:05 AM
How double lucky she ran into your home, Gary!

I hope all goes well for her, and she is under good care.

Prayers and happy thoughts for Gem2. She WILL make someone a wonderful catpanion!

hugs
Catty1

furrykidsmother
02-16-2006, 09:30 AM
She will make a wonderful companion for someone! Boy, she is lucky she found you when she did.

krazyaboutkatz
02-16-2006, 11:39 AM
Gary, I'm so glad that she found you so now she'll be safe and well taken care of too. :)

kuhio98
02-16-2006, 11:53 AM
Gem2 is a very lucky girl to have you looking out for her. I'm sure the vets will know the best solution for her pregnancy. I sure wish that Halo had been lucky enough to have found you when she was pregnant. She was 9 months old when we adopted her and had just given birth. No one knows what happened to the kittens. :( Halo has many health problem associated with her early pregnancy. Her ribs and back legs were damaged because she was just too tiny. I'm glad to know that Gem2 won't face it alone.

catmandu
02-16-2006, 01:48 PM
Theres No Way That I Could Have Kept Her.
Kuhio Is Right That A Tiny Cat,should Not Have To Bear The Strain Of Kittening.
They Will Probably Have To Abort The Kitten,for Gem 2s Welfare.
They Have A Furr Ever Home Lined Up,maybe With Hershey Bar,the Meezer That I Bought On The Street Last Year.
That Will Be Awesome,as Hershey Bar Lives In A Really Fancy Condo On Jmaes St,where They Will Have A Completely Enclosed Sun Room,worh More Than My Whole House.
Please Pray For Gem 2.

Karen
02-16-2006, 02:19 PM
Well, we know that the luckiest day of Gem2's life was when you and she met. Whatever happens, her life is much better than it would have been in the cold winter streets, alone and unloved.

Van10
02-16-2006, 02:23 PM
I definitely think that a divine hand guided her to your hotel Gary...

I will keep her in my prayers. :)

Daisy and Delilah
02-16-2006, 03:01 PM
My thoughts and prayers are going out for little Gem2 Gary. There was definitely a hand in bringing her to the fabulous Found Cat Hotel :)

jackie
02-16-2006, 03:11 PM
I am happy there will be a happy ending for her.

jenluckenbach
02-16-2006, 03:43 PM
Prayers for little Gem. You can bet your life that she was led to your home by the cat angels watching over her. Otherwise she would be all alone in the cold bearing this heavy weight of motherhood. She is now in good hands. Thank you for taking care of her and sending her to thse that can help her the most.

Try not to worry about those cats you never hear from again. I have sent off many fosters that I do not receive updates on, but I know that they are loved and I helped them to get where they are today.

Lizzie
02-16-2006, 03:48 PM
It's good to hear about the cats that make it into good care just in time - like your Gem2 and Lute's Snoopy. We need to be heartened on a regular basis because we know how very many there are out there who never get the help they need.

AlleyCat
02-16-2006, 04:41 PM
I'm both sad and happy -- sad that the little one is pregnant and at so young, but happy that she found you and you have taken her to the vet for her care. Whatever happens from here on out is in God's hands, but she is a lucky kitty to be out of the cold and can grow up to live a happy life.

orangemm
02-16-2006, 05:18 PM
She was very lucky she found you. Now she is just as lucky because she will get the care she needs in her 'delicate' condition. I'm sure they will do what is best for this little girl.

momcat
02-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Prayers being prayed for Gem2, the vets for their ability to heal, and those poor babies will have a chance to know what it means to be loved.....

kimlovescats
02-16-2006, 06:57 PM
That's probably why she ran into your house! She knew she needed a safe, warm place to have her babies, and what better place than your loving hotel! Thank you for taking her in and seeing to her vet care ... and the best interest for her and her kittens!

Prayers for Gem2 and hugs for a wonderful CatDad! ;)

auggie
02-16-2006, 07:24 PM
Prayers for sweet Gem2.
I hope that everything goes well for her.
Thank you for rescuing his poor pregnant little girl.
All paws are crossed for her to be able to live with Hershey Bar.
It sounds like a wonderful for ever home.

icedtea
02-16-2006, 09:29 PM
awww do you dont get to keep her?? if i lived near you, Id snap her up!! her babies, too. Good luckto gem2

NoahsMommy
02-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Awww, so sad to hear a tiny one is already a mamma. I'll keep her in my prayers...she's already lucky to have you and your rescue pals, Gary.

God bless you both.

*hugs*