PDA

View Full Version : Kat and I are off to London!!!!

Miss Z
02-16-2006, 08:10 AM
Tomorrow, Katherine and I are off to London on a school history trip. We're staying overnight and will be back late Saturday! So we won't be around for a bit, but we'll tell you all about it when we get back. We're going to first and second world war museums, and we're sure we'll have fun:) Also Kat and I are the only girls from our year going. We have to be at school for 6am, so that means i'm getting up at 4:30 tomorrow! Ah well, i'll live:rolleyes: We're both looking forward to it though, hopefully i'll have some pics and possibly videos for you when we get back:)

Early nights for us tonight!:D See ya PT!

midget gem
02-16-2006, 08:15 AM
We have to be at school for 6am, so that means i'm getting up at 4:30 tomorrow! :)

Heehee, yes we will be very tired tomorrow! Ive bought some super sour jawbreakers to wake Zara up, as she's very dopey in the morning!:D No offence Zara!!!:D
I'm taking loads of food with me, hopefully we can post a pic of it all! LOL Zara, you know what I mean!!!!!!!!

Miss Z
02-16-2006, 08:18 AM
Heehee, yes we will be very tired tomorrow! Ive bought some super sour jawbreakers to wake Zara up, as she's very dopey in the morning!:D No offence Zara!!!:D
I'm taking loads of food with me, hopefully we can post a pic of it all! LOL Zara, you know what I mean!!!!!!!!

Ha ha none taken:rolleyes: I am NOT a morning person!

Yes, PT may see you breaking a world record, i'll leave that to other PTers' imaginations.....:D ;)

bluekat
02-16-2006, 11:32 AM
Hope you guys have fun :D I've never been to London yet, but its one of the places I want to go to the most :p

Muddy4paws
02-16-2006, 12:00 PM
I live in London, Wrap up warm its seriously Freeezin! :D

Miss Z
02-16-2006, 02:25 PM
I live in London, Wrap up warm its seriously Freeezin! :D

Thanks, we will!!!!!:D ;)

Karen
02-16-2006, 02:30 PM
Have a wonderful time, I have been to London twice (a week each time), and there's so much to see and do. Will you ride the London Eye? It's a really cool way to see the city "from the air."

vinjashira
02-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Will you ride the London Eye? It's a really cool way to see the city "from the air."
it's a flight Karen.. not a ride - that's what they call it anyway :D

Enjoy your trip you two!

k9krazee
02-16-2006, 02:49 PM
Oh have fun! I've only been to London once, for two days. Its amazing, I can't wait for pictures :D

Daisy and Delilah
02-16-2006, 03:03 PM
Sounds like a blast ladies! Have fun! :D :) :D

Alysser
02-16-2006, 06:36 PM
Zara, have a wonderful time. Take some pics if you can! :D We'll miss you:)

Miss Z
02-20-2006, 10:52 AM
Thanks everyone! tried to reply yesterday, but PT was offline for 1 hour:confused: . We really had a great time and i will post the pictures as soon as i figure out how to work the camera:rolleyes:;) Karen, we unfortunately did not go on the London eye, but we went past it and i've got a couple of good pics of it:) I've been on it before anyway when i went to London a few years back;)

I'll post the story of our trip with the pics as soon as i can. Thanks again everyone for the well wishes:D !

Anita Cholaine
02-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Glad to know you had fun! :D I can't wait to see the pics...

midget gem
02-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Bad news people,:(
Zara's little brother deleted all of her pictures:mad: . He's in SO much trouble, and Zara was livid.:mad: I still have my pictures though, maybe Zara can scan them in. We saw Big Ben, Downing Street and many more things including a brief glance of Buckingham Palace from the Mall:eek: . But Me and Zara both agree that the best thing in London is the Bagel street cafe, near HMS Belfast:D . We would recommend this cafe to anyone,as there is so much variety in the bagels, and the flavours. They have a website at www.bagelstreet.co.uk (http://www.bagelstreet.co.uk) but at the moment it is still under construction:rolleyes: . Anyone else been there?:confused: I've heard that there is a similar type of cafe chain in Canada (vancouver has one, I think), maybe in the US too.