PDA

View Full Version : Re: It's A Good Feeling . . . HERE ARE PHOTOS!!!

AvaJoy
04-16-2002, 07:17 PM
In case they are missed at end of my original thread, here are photos of Sasquatch and Chief Half-Tail. The tabby is Chief and the shortness of his tail is difficult to see in the photo. Sasquatch looks so frightened, doesn't he . . . :( . . . hope he is doing OK as I have not seen him since his release.

http://home.earthlink.net/~jemdoll/sasqchf1.JPG

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-16-2002, 08:06 PM
POOR Sasquatch,
He does look scared, I am sure he is o.k. you probably just havn't seen him cause he is stayin as far away from your house cause he don't wanna get caught and neutered again :p (poor joke huh)

Cheif Half Tail is beautiful

I wish I could give them both a **hug**

Thanks for sharing the pics!!:)

AmberLee
04-16-2002, 11:50 PM
You've done a wonderful thing for them, your neighborhood, and for the world. **They may not know this...** I'm so proud of you!

04-17-2002, 09:09 AM
This cats look frigthened because they still remember they were caught in a similar box !! But as soon as they are back into their natural habitat , they will forget it quickly ; from now on they can have the time of their life ( without creating or getting new litter !!) !!:p :p
Thanks for doing what you did !!!:) :)

K & L
04-17-2002, 10:13 AM
Good job! We've gone as long as 2 weeks with some of our cats before we saw them again after release. I'm sure he'll return to the food source real soon! Keep up the good work.

AvaJoy
04-17-2002, 07:56 PM
Thanks, guys . . . I REALLY appreciate your encouragement!:D

I have not been able to re-trap Theo to take his picture. He has similar tabby coloring like the Chief, but without the white points. One evening when I was late putting out food, nightfall had already come so I turned on the outside spotlights and there he was, sitting upright like a statue at the feeding spot, just waiting patiently . . . :)

lynnestankard
04-18-2002, 07:25 AM
Thank you so much Avajoy for remembering the pics., of the boys. Your doing such wonderful work.
I bet Sasq., is just keeping a low profile - male injoured pride and all that - he'll be back when he's VERY hungry I'll bet!!!:D
Chief Half Tail looks gorgeous you were so right about him. :) :)

Lynne