PDA

View Full Version : Flyball

poochie:)
04-16-2002, 06:21 PM
l Hi everyone, I'm from Edmonton, AB and I was wondering if anyone here knows of a flyball club in Edmonton?? :confused: I have a 3.5 yr old female cockerpo (Cleo!! ) who has an obssesion with tennis balls, and I think she'd really enjoy flyball. If anyone has any information on flyball or knows where I could find a club or whatever in Edmonton, I'd really appreciate it!

thanks~
Lynsey:)

aly
04-16-2002, 06:24 PM
This is a flyball locator site: http://www.flyballdogs.com/locator.html

There are some places in Canada, but I'm not sure how close they are to you. Check out the site and look at the listings under Canada. I hope one is near you!!!!

aly
04-16-2002, 06:25 PM
Ohhh there IS one in Edmonton!!!

Edmonton
Leaps'n Hounds is a relatively new flyball club practicing in the Edmonton area. Anyone who is interested in learning more about this exciting team sport for dogs can come out and visit us at the Namao Base Mounted Regiment Riding School on Fridays at 7:30 pm. Our only pre-requisite is enthusiasm! You can contact us at [email protected] or phone us at 780-438-1033.

poochie:)
04-16-2002, 06:35 PM
I'll have to look into it, maybe I'll go there this Friday:) I'll tell you how it works out!

Lynsey

RachelJ
04-16-2002, 06:48 PM
Hi Lynsey, Welcome to Pet Talk. As there aren't too many Cockapoo people here, I had to welcome you to the ranks. My Hannah is 6 years old. Do you have any pictures of Cleo that you could post?

aly
04-16-2002, 06:50 PM
You're welcome!! I hope you get to go and have a lot of fun!

Sorry I didn't get to welcome you yet. I hope you enjoy Pet Talk as much as the rest of us do. I would also like to see pics of your Cleo. She sounds like a doll. I have a little poodle mix named Reece :)