PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Mr. Catmandu,JJJ3 & Moose

momcat
02-15-2006, 06:40 PM
Dear Mr. Catmandu, JJJ3, and Moose,
We would like to thank each of you for the wonderful party at Niagara Falls last night. Your dinner arrangements were wonderful! Our table was great and the food was simply out of this world.This was certainly a night we will always remember, joining up with some of the other kitty couples after dinner for more partying. And that band you hired was the best, we danced the Alley Cat until dawn.Well, we're off to catch a few events at the Catolympics in Turin then home in a few days. Thanks for EVERYTHING!!!!!

Your friends,
Inka and Groucho

icedtea
02-15-2006, 06:50 PM
yea, thanks gary!

Felix
02-15-2006, 07:01 PM
Yes thanks gary for the wonderful party.Felix had a blast :) My Felix is still recovering.He promises to fill me in on all the details after some much needed nap time :rolleyes: :p

kb2yjx
02-15-2006, 07:10 PM
While looking at the Clan Cats as they staggered in from the party, they all look like they really enjoyed themselves!!! I think it is going to be a very quiet night here at the house while they all catch up on lost sleep!! THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME!!!!

catmandu
02-16-2006, 08:33 AM
You are more than welcome.
I thanked the Found Cats by getting them a Six Pack.
Of Whiskas Temptations,of course.
They enjoyed meeting all thier Angel Friends and thier Friends from Previous Parties.
And New Friends of course and they tell me that the Porchies that the Animal Welfare found homes for are doing fine.
They say that Pouncette has a Friend now,and is happy.
Gary,Ivon and Karinas Kits are Big Cats now.very well cared for.
And BJ ,my Meezer was there and he got Chateau Briand.
We are glad that a good time was had by all.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/BJ.jpg
My Pal BJ,much missed by all.